Arizona Golf Resort
La Quinta
US$109
US$90
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$54
Agoda.com
All reviewspro shopmain poolin great shapedriving rangeone bedroom suitephoenix areaagrfairwaysyolandaarizonagmroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Arizona golf resort it's a home away from home. During a time of need the loss of a family member.. The staff was not only very helpful, but went above and beyond to help set up a memorial for the family. I would like to give special recognition to Angela at the front desk.. Not only was she informative Angela was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area.Arizona golf resort has a great location beautiful golf course clean and tidy room this staff is amazing !I recommend the Arizona golf resort to anyone who wishes to vsit As.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank derda4148
ArizonaGolfResort, Front Office Manager at Arizona Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your visit at Arizona Golf Resort Hotel & Conference Center. We strive to achieve great customer service. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you during such a difficult time. It was a true delight having you stay at our property. (Angela sends her best). We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I was in town on business and stayed at the Arizona Golf Resort, which was a wonderful experience. My room was fully equipped with a full kitchen, dining and living room and very clean – it was a home away from home experience. The property has so much warmth and charm. The staff was welcoming, attentive and friendly. I can’t wait to revisit - next time for pleasure. Who would have known that this hidden treasure was right in the middle of town - awesome location! Thank you Arizona Golf Resort Staff!! Bonnie St. Dryden

Room Tip: Suites with all the amenities of home
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Bonnie S

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your visit at Arizona Golf Resort Hotel & Conference Center. We strive to achieve great customer service. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our staff looks forward to your return!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The welcome feeling begins in the lobby when you are greeted by Yolanda behind the front desk and continues throughout your stay with a very friendly staff. Recently updated rooms, an on-site restaurant run by Master Chef Anthony Damiano that will over deliver on your expectations and an 18 hole golf course right outside your door.
Relax and enjoy visit to the Arizona Golf Resort.

Room Tip: Rooms and suites available with private patios with BBQ grills and golf course views.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Gerry R

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your visit at Arizona Golf Resort Hotel & Conference Center. We strive to achieve great customer service. Your feedback solidifies we are taking steps in the right direction. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Our staff looks forward to your return!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We have stayed here several times and we always looked forward to the free breakfast buffet, I always thought it was the best we have ever had. So much to choose from. Not this time. We were told They are cutting back for the summer months and I was so disappointed with the breakfast that was offered. Toast, cold cereal, muffins, but you could order a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage and potatoes for $4.00. I was sad to see this change. I would not stop me from staying there again. It was just a huge disappointment to the entire group. The staff are always so helpful and friendly. Very accommodating. One of my favorite places to stay for our Optimist meetings!

Room Tip: The Casitas are very roomy and have a separate living room and kitchenette. Even the regulate rom are very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie M

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share about your recent visit to the Arizona Golf Resort & Conference Center. We truly value your personalized perspective, and I sincerely apologize that your experience did not exceed your expectations. Thank you for detailing areas of opportunities for us to improve on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I had a wonderful time and positive experience at Arizona Golf Resort! The front desk customer service was impeccable. I booked the hotel at the last minute at a really resonable price. The hotel is clean and quiet. The pool was very large and clean. Arizona Golf Resort will now always be one of my "go to" places for friendly service and prices. Next time, I'll remember to bring my golf clubs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 169StephanieM
ArizonaGolfResort, Front Office Manager at Arizona Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share about your recent visit to the Arizona Golf Resort & Conference Center. We truly value your personalized perspective, and we are extremely pleased to have met your expectations. On your next visit, save yourself the hassle of travelling with your golf clubs & visit our ProShop for club rentals. We eagerly look forward to your return!