Ramada Mesa
US$143
Residence Inn
US$80
US$113
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
US$146
US$129
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$79
La Quinta
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$80
All reviewsmezona innlight railbreakfast roomwafflesspring trainingmain streetplace to staycubs fanscentral locationbreakfast was excellentwithin walking distancenice pool areathree nightsfridge and microwavefree breakfastpool and hot tubphoenix area
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Super clean and friendly hotel, I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area. Every Employee I encountered was very friendly, I just traveled the entire country last month for business and this hotel was one of my favorites along with the rest of the Best Westerns I stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tanner M
Kathy H, General Manager at Ramada Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

On behalf of our staff I want to thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us. Our goal is to assure each and every guest experience is beyond expectations. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to meeting you the next time travel bring you to Mesa. I wish the very best for you and your family as you enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday together.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Best Handicap room that I've stayed at so far. The Handicap restroom had excellent facilities for my wife. We were more than satisfied with the property. Ample parking and excellent handicap access to the room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank M

I am so pleased to hear your comments about our new accessible rooms. We take pride in providing the very best for all our guests. I appreciate your taking the time to share your comments with others. Please come and stay with us again the next time you are in Mesa. I wish you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

very nice motel within walking distance to downtown Mesa I have stayed at this motel for over 6 years and have never had a problem. they have a good breakfast and a wide variety of items to chose from and they always have fresh baked cookies in the lobby

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Steve S

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share a review of your experience. I am glad you like the cookies. Our goal is to make each and every guest feel welcomed and valued. Your comments may help others make a choice to stay with us. I hope to see you on your next visit to Mesa. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with any questions or suggestions. Your business is appreciated. May you and yours have a blessed Thanskgiving.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

we booked this hotel to attend an event near by. We arrived early and were told the hotel was full and understaffed so to come back after 1pm. Our confirmation receipt noted check in at 2pm. We waited until 2pm and at that point were told it could be a few more hours. It was only after 3pm that the front desk started calling rooms which hadnt yet checked out. We ended up leaving at 4pm to go to another hotel as we would have missed our event otherwise. The hotel was booked through hotels.com and neither have been upfront and handled the situation. We purchased a service that was not fulfilled and ought to have our money refunded as the contract was breached on the hotel's part.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank anneinvancouver

I am sorry that a room wasn't ready when you arrived, thus creating the "worst experience" for you. We never guarantee early check-in for that reason. I am glad to report that Hotels.com and our property did refund your money. I hope you enjoyed your event.

Regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I read all the reviews before making my reservations. Most were very good but a few were negative. I felt the good outweighed the bad so went ahead with the reservations. I stayed eight nights while helping my son and his family get ready to move back to the east coast so was gone from the hotel from early morning til late in the evening. Also, I was by myself. Overall I certainly enjoyed my stay at the Mesa Best Western. The hotel and room were clean and housekeeping/maintenance responded promptly to any requests I had. I liked the "old town" area and the breakfast was good. My only complaints were that the hot water in the shower never got warm enough and would have preferred a softer bed, though I slept very well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kathy H, General Manager at Ramada Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. I appreciate your time and consideraton in sharing your experience with others. I am sorry about the hot water, as it turns out we had a water heater down which has been replaced. I am glad you enjoyed the area as well. Many of our guests enjoy the small town feel of our immediate area. I hope you will stay with us again when travel brings you to Mesa.

Kind Regards,