Ramada Mesa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmezona innlight railbreakfast roomwafflesspring trainingmain streetplace to staycubs fanscentral locationbreakfast was excellentwithin walking distancenice pool areathree nightsfridge and microwavefree breakfastpool and hot tubphoenix area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The pool was nice, but when you book a room and it says pool side, it really means a view of the pool. Breakfast area was small but okay for kids. There was hot items for the breakfast. The hotel was older but it was okay for a quick trip. I probably would not stay there again though

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kathy H, General Manager at Ramada Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with other travelers. I am sorry to hear you would probably not return. What could I do that would cause you to reconsider? I am concerned when a guest only has an OK experience. Our goal is to provide superior customer service. We are expanding our breakfast room, which I agree is overdue. I apologize your view of the pool was a disappointment. I appreciate your past business and hope you will stay with us again when travel brings you to Mesa.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Very clean and comfortable room. Everything worked, even the shower head, which is usually my pet peeve in most hotels. The TV was a disappointment, however, we did not spend that much time in our room so it was bearable. Twice the key cards did not work on our return to the room and had to be reprogrammed at the front desk. Other than those two annoyances the room was everything we would expect. The whole Best Western experience is a well oiled machine. A definite cut above the usual.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with others. I am glad to hear you found your stay enjoyable and to be a good value. I am sorry for the issues you experienced with the television and the key cards. I appreciate your staying with us as I know you have many choices when traveling. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Mezona the next time travel brings you to Mesa.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2014

If Mesa is a good location for your stay then this motel is adequate. Nice pool; nice employees. Rooms are worn; TV was difficult; breakfast room crowded and unkempt. No elevator. Parking adequate. No workout facility.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay with us. "Worn but not terrible" certainly means there is much room for improvement. We are going to expand or breakfast room and the offerings there this spring. As well we are in the process of updating our guest rooms. I agree that an exercise room would be a great amenity to add as well. I appreciate your comments and suggestions. I hope you will come and see us again so we can provide you with a superior customer experience.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Good value hotel. Helpful and professional staff. Breakfast is basic, nothing special. Could use a few more power outlets, but that seems to be a common issue with most hotels. Clean room. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Mezona with others. I am glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and will return. We are in the process of expanding our breakfast area this spring and will be providing a better variety of items. We are also adding extra electrical outlets, as they are more in demand now than ever. Again, I appreciate your staying with us. I hope to see you the next time you are in Mesa.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Nice quite hotel. Staff very friendly. Glad breakfast was included. One thing I would change is not to allow any smoking on the property. I did not like to site by the pool are with all the smoke in the air.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 2nd floor. So it would be very quite.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Glad you enjoyed your first trip to Mesa. Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with others. Our downtown Mesa location means we are close to everything. I am glad you enjoyed your time at the Mezona and hope you will return the next time you are in the area. I appreciate your feedback on the smoking situation. We are going to provide smoking in two areas which are away from the guest rooms. It will be much more pleasant for all.