Internet does not work, non-smoking room means nothing. It is extremly noisy. I had to stay in a handicap room, which was not very comfortable at all. Parites all night long down the hall. Motorcycle running past the door until 2:00 am. People smoking infront of your door dispite that you have a non-smoking room. I hated this place, could not wait to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel conveniently located in the Mesa (Metro Phoenix) Arizona area offering spacious, clean rooms with complimentary Full Hot Breakfast, Wifi Internet Access, Business Work Desk and Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi. Easy freeway access to Mesa businesses, sporting events, popular restaurants and attractions such as the Mesa Convention Center, Spring Training in Sloan Park and Hohokam Stadium, Mesa Arts Center, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport makes this Mesa hotel ideal for business travel, family getaway or solo visitors. Mesa Mezona Hotel offers guest accommodations with endless amenities as well as affordable meeting and event spaces for mid-size training seminars, depositions, workshops, baby showers and other business and social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mesa Mezona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mezona Hotel Mesa
- Best Western Mesa
- Mesa Best Western
- Mesa Mezona Hotel Arizona