“Great Breakfasts!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Marine City, Michigan
“Great Breakfasts!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

A Good Location. Easy to find. Clean. and great breakfasts!!!!! Parking was a daily challenge if you came back late. You either had to walk 1/4 mile in either direction to get to a stairway to go upstairs to second level

Room Tip: Request first floor. Better access to parking lot
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Kathy H, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
So happy to hear you had Great Breakfasts while you were staying with us. We appreciate your staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with others. We are currently expanding the breakfast area, which should make it even better. I am sorry to hear you had such a long walk from parking to your room. Sounds like you have already decided to ask for first floor the next time. It is unfortunate that we don't have an elevator but we do our best to accommodate first floor requests. I hope to see you again the next time travel brings you to Mesa.

Kind Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Mesa, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The room was clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful. There was a defective electrical outlet. The breakfast room is small for the number of rooms at the motel. The motel is downtown and easy to access, although there is some nearby road construction related to installation of a trolley system. We've stayed there before and will probably stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with others. I am happy to tell you the breakfast room is being expanded right now. I apologize for the inconvenience the smaller area caused. The road construction is progressing and should be over soon as well. I appreciate your staying with us and hope you will return the next time you are in Mesa.

ABQ, NM, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have stayed at this location on two occasions with a total of 4 nights combined. Never been disappointed. Always clean always courteous. My only complaint would be the breakfast starts a little late (7am) but I am an early riser and on the road by this hour whilst traveling.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our property with others. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and found the Mezona to be clean and a good value. The Mezona does provide a great location for our guests. I understand your comment about the starting time not being as early as you would like. We can prepare a breakfast to go bag for our guest who leave prior to opening time. Just let the front desk person know what you would like when you check-in and it will be ready for you the following morning. I know you have many choices when traveling and want you to know we appreciate your choice to stay with us. I hope to see you again the next time travel brings you to Mesa.

Sedona, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Old motel, but kept in good condition. Has small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker in the room. Free Internet, even loan you a computer. Pool is heated. Free breakfast includes eggs, sausages, bacon, toast, English muffin and lots of other stuff. A very good free breakfast. The mattresses are too soft in the middle. They are firm and hard on the edge. This makes it very difficult to get up. Impossible for the handicapped.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Kathy H, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments with other travelers. I am very sorry for the condition of the bed you had while you were staying with us. I totally understand your frustration about the difficulty getting out of bed. We have replaced the mattress since you left. I am glad you enjoyed your stay otherwise and hope you will come back and stay with us again the next time you are in Mesa.

Southwest
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Our family has stayed at the Mezona for over 20 years. It is like staying with family. Everything is clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I like the landscaping, too. Don't forget your bathing suits . . . Arizona always has such nice weather.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us over the past 20 years. I appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with others. When a family has stayed here as long and often as your has you do become part of our family. Whatever the occasion we are pleased when you are here. I hope you will allow us to continue to be part of your Mesa family. If you every have any questions or concerns please feel free to bring them to my attention.

payson, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I would not stay here again,this hotel was noice past 10 pm people yelling and screeming late night,small little rooms,not very clean,after my week that id oaid was up id transfer to la quinta inn you guys out to take a look at your competition and compare yourself don't take my word for it

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kathy H, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent 7 day stay. I am sorry you were so unhappy with our property and service. I apologize for the inconvenience you and your cat experienced as our guest. Our goal is to consistently provide excellent service and accommodations. We would also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I regret your choice to stay at the La Quinta and hope your future travels bring you the superior service you deserve.

Regards,
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Room was very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good and varied day-to-day (biscuts & gravy one day, french toast the next//bacon one day & sausage the next) scrambled eggs and breads, cereals, fruit, yogurt everyday. Pool looked really good but was not open late enough nor early enough for me to use in m four day stay (9 am to 9 pm). The bed was too hard to my likes.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kathy H, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with others. I am glad you found the property nice. I do apologize for our pool hours not meeting your needs. I appreciate your comments on our breakfast too. I know you have choices when traveling and hope you will come and stay with us again the next time travel brings you to Mesa.