Best Western Superstition Springs Inn
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsa large shopping mallparking lotroom was cleanstores and restaurantslocation is greatwithin walking distancewould stay here againfull kitchenhotel roommesa areafree breakfastwafflesbwfreewaypillowsazpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I had a nice time at the hotel, it is walking distance to a Mall and lots of restaurants. I was visiting Mesa to spend Thanksgiving with my son, his wife and my grandchildren, they loved the hotel also. The breakfast room was very pleasant and quite a variety of food to choose from. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This was a two week stay from hell. It was so terrible that I would wake up crying every morning from the bed. I asked to have a room change to something that had a bed that was not 30 years old and they brought me a blanket to put under the sheet for padding. I know that as a smoker you are treated like you have no rights but then they should not rent rooms to smokers just to make them suffer. I have pictures of the mattress and yes it does have burn holes in it from someone else along with holes from being so old but I have never put a burn in anything in my life. As for clean. The first morning the maid found a needle without a cap that someone had used and I am so thankful we did not step on it. Every night we would hear the drunks coming to rooms at all hours of the night but they are treated with respect. We gave up on the breakfast because most of the time they did not even have enough milk for a bowl of cereal.

• Stayed: November 2013
John G, General Manager at Best Western Superstition Springs Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

I'm concerned about the unsatisfactory stay you experienced at our
hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to
bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay
a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

This is an older property that could use some upgrades. We have stayed several times before and no changes have been made in the last few years. However the location is great if you are a shopper because the Superstition Mall is right across the street. There are also several restaurants within walking distance which we always appreciate after a day on the road. The complimentary breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Have stayed in Superstition B.W. for 11 yrs. Breakfast has really gone down hill not much offered now. Front deck ckeck-in & check-out same person should find another job. Rooms are starting to smell, etc., etc. Outside it looks good, but inside the rooms need to be gutted !! SORRY ABOUT THE COMMENTS ! Will not be going back again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Typical older Best Western. Great location for food, shopping, and visiting in Mesa. Hotel itself was OK. Everything worked and breakfast was fine. It is hard to get excited about staying at an obviously aging facility with exterior room entrances. But the staff was good and the experience was ok.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family