The courtyard Marriott in Mesa has been updated to the current layout and appearance of the modern courtyards. The decore of the lobby, hallways, and rooms have a clean and new appearance.
I stayed on the 3rd floor with a king-size bed, and the room was very clean and up to date. It came with a large LCD flat screen TV, small sofa, work desk area all fully updated. I checked the WiFi Internet speeds during the evening, and it was at 1 Mbps upload and download, so not too slow but not the speediest. However, it was sufficient for emails and web browsing with my connected laptop (free WiFi, of course). So in all, the room was very nice, quiet, and very comfortable.
The exercise room was somewhat sufficient, with two treadmills, one stair stepper, and a weightlifting bench with some dumbells. The only thing that was missing was a stationary cycle. There is also a large pool in the center court area which I didn't use, but seemed very nice.
This courtyard has a morning buffet area for a hot breakfast starting at 6:30 am. The food was your typical eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, waffles, etc.
Nearby was lots of restaurants including Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Chevy's Mex, Mimi's Cafe, Starbucks, Lone Star, etc.
So in general I found my stay to be very good at this Courtyard and I can recommend it to other travelers. I certainly will stay at this hotel again when I'm in the area for my next business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from the Phoenix airport, Mesa Convention Center and Chicago Cubs Spring Training and offers a new, state-of-the-art lobby that is sure to impress even the most experienced traveler. Guests of our Mesa hotel will appreciate flexible lobby spaces, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard®. The highlight of our lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ which provides guests with healthy food and drink offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. While staying at our Mesa hotel, you can savor your favorite cocktail at our new outdoor experience, enjoy the refreshing outdoor pool, whirlpool, work out at our 24-hour fitness center or visit The Market, open 24/7. For small events, choose from 2 newly-renovated meeting rooms totaling 1,274 square feet. Our Courtyard Mesa Hotel makes it easier to get things accomplished on your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix Mesa Hotel Mesa
- Courtyard Mesa
- Mesa Marriott
- Mesa Courtyard
- Courtyard Phoenix Mesa Arizona