“Not the Hilton but ok for the price.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Phoenix Mesa

Courtyard Phoenix Mesa
Ranked #12 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Not the Hilton but ok for the price.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Only negative I had was the elevator being down 2x out of my 4 night stay. Overall though not a bad place. Beds very comfortable. Staff was very courteous, place was clean, good location, can't complain.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Mesa, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Mesa. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you experienced with the elevators and appreciate your positive feedback on the cleanliness of the hotel along with our good location and wonderful staff. We strive very hard to meet the expectations of our guests and I regret that we were not able to deliver on the complete experience this time. I hope that you will stay with us on your next trip to Mesa.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

We flew into Phoenix and after a 4 hour flight, we found this hotel to be very nice. We have used Courtyard Marriott before and this one is meeting the great standards of that brand. We opted to stay in for a light dinner and ate at the hotel's bistro in the lobby area - the food was very good and the service was excellent! We found the staff at this hotel to be very friendly. Our room was spacious, clean, and nicely furnished. When we return to Mesa in the future, we plan on staying here again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChuckDickens
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Mesa, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Thank you for being a loyal Courtyard traveler! I am happy to hear that our hotel met your expectations of the brand and that you will return to stay with us again. The Bistro has been a great addition for our guests and offers the opportunity for light meals and beverages. I'm glad that you enjoyed both good food and excellent service!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

For a three star hotel, I received five star service by both the front desk and the wait staff at the onsite restaurant, The Bistro. The pool and hot tub area was comfortable and enjoyable, even in the hot weather. I would definitely recommend this hotel for those who are staying in this area!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Five star service is certainly what our associates aim for! Thank you for taking the time to recognize their efforts. I am glad that you had an opportunity to enjoy the pool and hot tub area during your stay. Our Courtyard area complete with our very own cactus garden is also a great place to unwind after a busy day. Thank you for recommending our hotel, we hope to welcome you back soon.
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

The Courtyard Marriot was a great hotel find. I room had a balcony and the very best part for me was the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, that tells me that this hotel only provides quality stuff for their customers, two thumbs up! The room was clean, fresh, and updated, I'm really glad we stayed here! The ONLY part i was not content with was the hallway temperature, it felt like the heater was on to where the heat outside was nicer than the hallway.

Room Tip: Clean, Quiet and Good Quality!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jessica j
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Mesa, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
I'm glad that you enjoyed the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner! This is an exclusive amenity for Courtyard and we know that our guests appreciate the quality product as part of their stay with us. Our rooms were recently updated in December and our housekeeping team works very hard to keep them clean and fresh; we appreciate you noticing. I apologize for the issue that you experienced during your recent stay with regards to the hallway temperatures. We did experience an issue which has since been resolved that was causing the temperature to be higher than normal. Thank you for staying with us, we hope you will visit again!
El Paso, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great stay!! Fast and easy check in, very friendly staff!! The room was very nice, bed was excellent! Very quite rooms!! We didn't get a chance to swim in the pool because it was 1,000 degrees outside (just a little exaggeration)!!!
Shopping mall is close by and the best part is there is an In & Out right down the street!! :)

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Mesa, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
We’re glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! There are days when it may seem like it is 1,000 degrees outside, especially if you are new to the Phoenix area but we encourage you to come back another time when temperatures are a little more pleasant so that you can enjoy all that Mesa has to offer. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to welcoming you back!
Colorado Springs
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

Everything was wonderful from the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out. We ended up with extra people in our room and the staff was very efficient and made sure we had a roll away in our room immmediately. When I checked in, the person at the desk checked me in and asked if I knew where the track meet venue was. When I said I did not know he immediatley gave me directions. Very helpful staff. the rooms were comfortable. We did have problems with the motel wifi, but that really did not matter because we had our own secure connection. Within walking distance to several restaurants and a mall.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Mesa, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us during the Regional Track Meet. It was a pleasure to host some of the competitors and I am sure that you found our location was very convenient to the meet location at the Mesa Community College and the nearby mall and restaurants. I apologize for any issues that you had with the wifi, we recently had a bandwidth upgrade and do not typically have connection problems. I’m happy to hear that my staff was helpful and that you found them efficient, they take pride in providing great customer service! I hope that we will welcome you back again on your next visit to the area!
Sedona, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We needed a place to stay for girls weekend and trip to sun splash. Hotel was convenient, breakfast was included and we had made to order eggs and french toast. The staff was friendly and helpful. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed July 2013