“Nice Courtyard”

Ranked #12 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
San Diego, California
“Nice Courtyard”
Reviewed 31 August 2005

Good location, good staff, nice place to stay.

Stayed January 2005
1 Thank pba1817

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed 2 July 2005

Stayed at this hotel 6/15/05 for 3 nights. Great value and even better service. I have not stayed at a hotel with such a good front desk staff for a LONG time. I really felt that the hotel cared about my business which has not happened for me in a long time. Good location, good service and good value. I will stay at this hotel no matter where I am at on business in Phoenix.

• Stayed June 2005, travelled on business
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 May 2005

My husband and I stayed there for 3 days and thought it was nice. I require an accessible room being I'm in a wheelchair. We were in room 147 it had a big bathroom with a roll in shower with a drop down bench. The bed was a little funky but functionable. It was king size but was raised higher than the average bed. It was two twin box springs with about a 5" thick king size mattress on top of it. I've slept on better beds but this was just ok. The rooms and the premises were super clean. The price was great and it was located near eating places, a freeway, gas stations, starbucks, mall.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 December 2004

Stayed at the hotel 12/7/04 - 12/11/04. This hotel had one of the best staffs I have ever encountered at any hotel. Good, clean room, great location near all major freeways and shopping. Only 15 minutes from the airport. Great value for the price, much lower than Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, etc. I will stay at the Mesa Courtyard anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed December 2004, travelled on business
6 Thank HereTodayGoneTmrw35
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 13 December 2004

We stayed in the hotel from Nov. 25-29, 2004.

Pros:
Convenient location: very close to a mall, several movie theaters, lots of restaurants, freeways, Golfland (Kid attraction), etc.
Free high-speed internet access.
Accommodating staff: we requested a microwave and mini-fridge which they provided free of charge and without hassle.
Clean, outdoor pool with hot tub.
Clean rooms.
Iron/ironing board in the room.
Extra pillows in the room.
Very competitive rates.

Cons:
The first night I did not sleep well at all. There is a fire station about a block away and the sirens woke me up at 2 a.m. Then I woke up again at 5 a.m. because of a train that was blowing its horn about a mile away. The other nights weren't bad.
The two double beds we had were merely box-springs with a four to five inch foam pad on top.... not really a mattress.
The Bathroom fan didn't work, so after two showers, the room had a lot of humidity in it.
Local phone calls are billed to the customer.

• Stayed November 2004
4 Thank o0-Brian-0o
Reviewed 7 December 2004

We stayed as return guests at this hotel 11/4/04 - 11/9/04. As always, the experience was wonderful. We booked this time using Priceline, and having read of other's negative experiences (not at this hote) I was somewhat worried about the level of service I would recieve being a Priceline guest. I needn't have worried - the staff was absolutely wonderful. Although we booked a 2-double-bed room we really wanted a king bed and the front desk staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The hotel is clean and very well-kept, and the rooms are very nice. Free high-speed internet service was very appreciated, and the breakfast buffet was good and reasonably priced. The hotel is very convenient to the 60 freeway and the Fiesta Mall is only a block away. We will definitely return again and have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anyone.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Yuma, AZ
Reviewed 25 October 2004

Nice place to stay. Clean rooms. Easy access to the freeway and close to the mall. Key entry only and nice area.

4 Thank justmewonderinginyuma