“good location”

Ranked #38 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Moose Jaw
“good location”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

hotel is very plaine ,beds are clean and comfortable ,morning breakfast is pretty poor.only cereal,toast,and sweet buns.coffee is great and lots of it.location right on main st east is a plus as we go dancing in both directions in mesa and apache juction every day.internet was reliable and faster than other places we have been. the manageress is very nice and phone direct and they will match expedias prices

Room Tip: ask for a room on the lower east side as it is quieter and closer to the breakfast
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Tarun B, General Manager at Days Inn Mesa East, responded to this review, 19 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your visit to Arizona. Thank you Tarun.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed 11 January 2012

As soon as we walked into our room, there was a strong chemical smell which was to camouflage a human urine smell. Even though it is a pet friendly Inn, this wasn’t animal urine (I have cats and dogs at home so I am familiar with pet smells and they don’t allow pets to stay in the room we stayed in). I asked the manager to see another room and the same smell lingered in the room which means the whole Days Inn smells the same. I called Days Inn head office to inform them of this and they said they would get the manager of that Days Inn site to call me back in 9 days (which I would be long gone by then). I asked if they can relocate us to another Days Inn and they said they don’t do that. I also called the health board to investigate. Very disappointed with Days Inn, even if they paid me I wouldn’t stay at this Days Inn again and after this experience I question the other Days Inn standards!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Travelismypassion504
California
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I booked this hotel at such a low rate I really wasn't expecting much but was happily surprised. The front desk staff was nice, the room was clean, comfortable and spacious and I was able to park right in front of my room. The internet was fast enough and the room had a fridge and microwave.

The breakfast left a little to be desired but for the price I was happy with it. This hotel is a great value and if I find myself in the area I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor, park right outside the room.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
Tarun B, Manager at Days Inn Mesa East, responded to this review, 19 September 2012
Thank you for reviewing our property. If in the Mesa area in future, please enjoy the many local attractions including Saguaro Lake, Queen Creek Olive Mill, Falcon Field just to name a few. Thank you again, Tarun.
Reviewed 31 March 2011

Nasty conditions in both room and pool. They offered me an equally disgusting room when I complained. Wyndham apparently lets the smaller hotels do what ever they want. Considering reporting them to the board of health. The pool would never pass. DON"T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Johnny2checks
Thank you for reviewing our property. I apologize for your experience while staying at our property. We have addressed your concerns with our staff and hope you will visit us again. Thank you again, Tarun.
Morongo Valley, CA
Reviewed 1 March 2011

We stayed for 3 days on a family visit. Left an envelope of importance. I called the front desk and the owner gladly sent it to me priority mail. Went out of their way to help us. The hotel is a bit noisy so request a room at back of building. Room was great for the price and the location we needed to be close to. Their best quality is their staff. Helpful and willing to accomodate. We would stay here again. Microwave and frig in room. plenty of space.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for reviewing our property. We try our best to give outstanding service and we are happy you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again, Tarun
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 25 January 2011

Location is a plus. Budget rates enticing. Less than clean corners in rooms unacceptable. Stayed multiple days to accomplish a home rental. Last day there we were apparently victim of housekeeping theft, however (as always!) that cannot be proven. We reported this to the staff several days later as we unpacked in our new home, but management indicates no one there has our item. Where else could it have gone?

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank granny089
Laughlin, Nevada
Reviewed 20 November 2010

The room was clean. Internet was fast. We had a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave, plus cable tv. Morning breakfast was fresh and tasty. Lots of complimentary brochures and a daily newspaper.Pets are allowed for an additional charge.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business