“Great Place To Spend A Few Days”

Days Hotel Mesa Near Phoenix
Ranked #4 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Reviewed 19 December 2011

The staff is 5 star, always there to help, great attitude, made a nice hotel an enjoyable place to stay. We were greeted by Mario at the front desk, he was friendly and very good at customer service. This service was maintained by the entire staff for the few days that we were there. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, especially when the blueberry muffins that just came out of the oven were passed around. Close to the Freeway and easily accessible. You'll have no worries staying at this place.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Glenn H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,345)

Reviewed 8 December 2011

I stayed here on my way back to Phoenix from Tucson before getting up to catch a flight out of Sky Harbor. The hotel staff was awesome!! Everything was very clean, and very well maintained. I will definitely stay here when I'm in Phoenix again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I stayed at the Days Hotel with family in summer of 2009. There are many hotels in the Phoenix area and surrounding towns, and my family selected this location by chance. At that time, the hotel had recently been renovated -- it looked very fresh and new, service was great, and the complimentary breakfast was very good. Staff in dining area were excellent: there was a female cook/baker who treated all guests (adults and children) with her own personal, friendly style, smiling all the time, and very helpful. She even brought fresh pumpkin nut muffins fresh out of the oven to our table! Rooms were spotless and beds were very comfortable.
We were in the Phoenix area again in October 2011 and wanted to return to same hotel:
Same excellent service, same clean rooms and bathrooms, beds and pillows were so comfy, housekeeping were very helpful and friendly, even the same female cook/baker greeted us in dining room! We told her we were returning customers, and she smiled and gave us all a hug, welcoming us back! Such a nice lady! We had recommended this hotel to other family and friends, and they also had enjoyed a very pleasant experience there. Would recommend this hotel to anyone! We will be back very soon!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2011

First stayed here back in April. Great location, staff is wonderful; including the front desk folks, cleaning folks, and the sweet woman in the dining area (Dorcy?). My hudband and I stayed in the Sonoran Suite, a spacious 2 bedroom suite with full kitchen, and livingroom. Lots of storage areas and closets. Located on the top (third) floor. The laundry room was just down the hall. Lobby and dining area are really decorated nicely with Southwest decor. Pool area is very nice, lots of trees and shrubs around the pool and hot tub area.
This time I stayed with our daughter Nov 12-15 for a short visit. Still wonderful place, they seemed to bend over backwards to welcome me back. I asked for a room on the third floor again, facing the pool area, and they gave me just what I wanted. It wasn't a suite, but still very roomy, with the fridge/micro in an alcove off the main sleeping area, just before the bathroom. Also like the rooms having safes in them all. All in all a great stay, will stay here again when in Mesa.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool area are quieter. Street traffic was not a big problem.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2011

The best 2,5 star I ever stayed in. Everything was good, the breakfast, the room, the pool, service was great they even have a snak of the night.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I was very pleased when I checked in for 3 nights, I was offeed a warm cookie, I choose the Oatmeal Raisin. The lobby was very nicely decorated, as was the restaurant area. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They mapquested & printed directions for me, and even gave me their card in case I had trouble finding the location, I could call them for help. Every morning a buffet breakfast is served, I only got the chance to east there once, I was just to busy. I had the scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, OJ, and a muffin-all very good. You can even make your own waffles. The entire building is very clean. My room also was very nice, I had the King size bed, the room also had a couch, chair, desk, end tables, and plenty of lighting. The room was decorated in a contemporary up to date decor. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, plenty of room in the bathroom & the shower had great water pressure. The room also had a seperate area for the coffee maker, microwave & refrigerator-I didn't use the micro, but I did use the rige & it worked great. My room overlooked the pool, but yet the noise level was very low.The hotel also offers a late night snack 9-9:30, I didn't get to enjoy that since I returned each day after 9pm. The room also had wireless internet, however it was VERY SLOW. It was recommended to me by a friend who lives in the area not t venture out by myself at night, it's not the bet neighborhood, during the day-it was fine.Overall, it is a very nice, clean, friendly hotel & I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2011

My husband & I were guests at this hotel from Sep 29th to Oct 6th. From check in to check out, we were very impressed with this hotel and the staff. Our poolside room was perfect; roomy, nicely decorated, and extremely clean. The same can be said with the pool which we used daily.
This hotel also provides guests with a hot breakfast, not just the standard continental breakfast. It was always very good and there was never a problem finding a table to sit at.

The hotel staff were just wonderful to deal with and really made our stay enjoyable. We'll definitely go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple