1,371 results
All reviewswafflesfront deskwaffle housebreakfast roomgreat place to staybooked this hotellate checkenjoyed our staystaff was very friendly and helpfulpool areaexercise roomcomfortable bedshot tubfree breakfastspring trainingparking lotsusan
Reviewed 18 November 2009

What a great stay I had! The only problem I had was I was there on business instead of vacation. :( Next time I'm even remotely in the Phoenix/Mesa area there is no question I'm staying here! Ray at the front desk was the absolute best, what a character! Dorsey in the breakfast room was a delight! The hotel is clean, comfortable and the staff is super super friendly! Look no further for any other hotel, this is the place to stay!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2009

I stayed for 3 nights and wished it could have been longer. The hotel cleanliness was superior. The pool facilities were perfect after long days of meetings. And the staff was above and beyond the best I have ever encoumntered!. Staff remembered my name and anticipated every need a business traveler may have. Thank you and I cant wait to come back.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2009

We have been living in a Days Inn hotel in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho since July of this year when our home sold quickly and our new home was not built. Our GM, Karmen, took us in and made us part of her hotel family. Her staff, in a word, is amazing.

When I told Karmen my husband and I were going to Mesa, Arizona for 5 days to visit my dad, Karmen recommended the Day's Hotel on Country Club. We booked it and figured if the staff were anything close to Karmen's staff, we'd have a happy visit.

When we arrived, the front desk gentleman was wearing a huge smile and the place looked very well cared for. We had been told the hotel was recently renovated. There is a very likable and warm southwest decor throughout the hotel. The grounds are nice and the pool and spa area is sparkling.

We had asked for a quiet area away from the hub bub and we were given a room on the 3rd/top floor. Never heard a peep from any room, no doors closing, total peace and quiet, as promised. We never saw the housekeeping staff, yet every day our room was immaculate and fresh.

The breakfast room is a large area and they have the sweetest little chef serving breakfast in the mornings. We believe her name was Dorsey. It is clear she loved her job (and told us as well) The room was as clean as a whistle. The are lots of tables about and it is well laid out. There are several flat screen tv's about.
Dorsey made scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage and potatoes and kept them plentiful and fresh. There were waffles, juices, muffins and toast and cereals.. well, anything one would want for a full breakfast. There were nice apples and oranges to take for a snack as well.

We were introduced to the GM of the hotel, and she is an energetic, warm person who invites you to enjoy her hotel and means it.

We would stay in this hotel, and only this hotel, each and every visit to Mesa.
We enjoyed it and came back to Coeur d'Alene feeling like we just added more family members to our life.

Joy and Allen Sellers

Reviewed 26 October 2009

This hotel has recently been remodeled. The foyer and dining area are beautiful. They have a huge dining area with a hot breakfast. They even offer snacks in the dining area in the evening - so you don't go to bed hungry. The staff is friendly. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Easy access from the interstate. We've stayed here often, and we will continue to go back.

Reviewed 17 October 2009

The staff were extremely friendly, courteous, and welcoming. This is one of the best places we have ever stayed.