1,374 results
All reviews waffles front desk waffle house breakfast room great place to stay booked this hotel enjoyed our stay late check staff was very friendly and helpful pool area exercise room beds were comfortable hot tub free breakfast spring training parking lot susan
Reviewed 17 March 2010

breakfast was great selection of food was fabulous the suite we stayed in was beautiful hotel was extremely clean staff was extremely polite and friendly general manager did us a wonderful job and took care of us plus took care of us for another tournament for the end of march too.we will stay at the mesa location next time we need too fir sure...sincerly ricxhard swinick....

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed 14 March 2010

We have stayed here many times with our kids and with other family members. I am also a high school track coach and our team of over 100 athletes and coaches stays at this Day's Inn every May for the Arizona State Track Meet. We have stayed other places until we discovered this place and have come back every year for over 5 years now. The breakfasts are fantastic, The rooms and the pool are great nice, too. The staff is the best. This is truly our favorite place to stay in the entire Phoenix area. We will continue to come back every time we are down there.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2010

This was a great hotel for the price. Got a good price on Expedia.ca and they matched the price when I checked in. It had a HOT full breakfast in the morning and a late night snack at night. This was a huge savings with 2 young kids, as you could take items back to your room which had a microwave and fridge. The Walmart supercenter is within walking distance and you could get all your items there. There are also small resturants within walking distance. The location is close to fwy 60 so it has great access to get around. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and catered to all you needs. The pool is heated and the the hot tub is small but does the job. This is a good hotel for families. The rooms are a bit smaller, but you don't spend much tiem in them anyway. We had a pool side room on the main floor which was also great for the kids.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2010

My daughter, grand daughter and I stayed at this Days Hotel for 4 nights, February 18th – 22, 2010.
We are from Washington state and came for the Arizona Renaissance Festival in Apache Junction.

All the great reviews I read here on Trip Advisor were what prompted me to choose this hotel and I was not disappointed. The reviews do this place justice, what an awesome hotel with its friendly and professional staff.

I got a great rate from an Expedia sale and upgraded to a room that opened out to pool side which was very nice.
The room was plenty big enough for the three of us and all of the costumes that we brought with us.
Every day the house keeping staff did an excellent job keeping everything clean and nothing in this hotel looked worn at all. The beds were very comfortable and there was a mini fridge and a microwave which we were glad to have.
The hot breakfast buffet was very well done with scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, hash browns, waffles, cereal, toast, English muffins and sweet breads. The breakfast room staff keeps everything well stocked and clean.
They have snacks every night which my grand daughter enjoyed. We were able to check our email everyday and print our boarding passes in the business center.
We had a late flight out on the 22 and were able to get a late check out at no extra charge, so we could lounge around in the room and pool till it was time to head for the airport.
There is a Wal Mart a block away if you need anything and lots of restaurants in the immediate vicinity as well.

My only complaint about the time we spent in Arizona was the torrential rain on both days of the renaissance faire. I’m sure if they could have the wonderful hotel staff would have fixed that for us.

We will be back again next year for the renaissance faire and will defiantly stay at this hotel when we do.

Beth Johnson

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2010

My wife and I stayed here two nights in January. The room was comfortable with adequate living/work area and a king bed in good condition. We took advantage of the 9pm snack on the first night and enjoyed it. Coffee is always available in the dining area. We also enjoyed the hot full breakfast both days. The hotel is located right near a freeway with easy access to Phoenix
The front desk was always staffed and the staff were helpful. We had an enjoyable stay. The hotel is also pet friendly, we brought both our cat and dog with us and had no problems.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business