The pool is great. The rooms are nice. The service? Meh. Don't eat dinner there. You will die of hunger waiting for food or a chance to order. Not enough people around to even try to excuse it as being busy. Sub par dinner service. As for the rest of the service... Gaaw. There was some cranky old lady who cleaned the poolside every morning and freaks if you are gonna walk across her floors from the pool to your room. Bloody forbid u should be wet from the pool. Dry swimming anyone? The night crew at the front desk seemed to be a snappish lot. One morning I came to ask a question and heard snoring from in back at the front desk. So skipped asking my question as sleeping beauty might be pissy. We had a fabulous maid the first day who left our room so nice it was breathtaking. Apparently she got fired or something because that was the last day of good cleaning. After that skip coffee refills or shampoo. Apparently one shower is good per week. Three people staying in one room. Maybe refill occasionally on the shampoo, huh? Not happy over the incident over the coffee. Went to the front desk to ask for some coffee when none was refilled in the room. Yes I realize it's an amenity but why offer it in the first place if your not going to maintain it? Well went to front desk and had to go there twice to obtain on what they promised. Long story. Like I said the pool is fabulous. Service sucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the city's best kept secret, the newly renovated Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites-Mesa, Arizona. Ideally situated off US Highway 60, your stay with us will put you directly in the backyard of both Phoenix and Scottsdale. In addition, you'll find yourself simply a stone's throw away from Tempe, Gilbert and Chandler, via either Interstate 10, State Highway 101 or 202.Our neighbors include Boeing, General Dynamics, Caterpillar, Intel, Siemens, Motorola, Empire Southwest, P&H Minepro, Esurance and General Motors, making us the business traveler's hotel of choice! Take advantage of area attractions, such as: Hohokam Stadium (home to the Chicago Cubs Training Camp), Arizona Museum of Natural History and the Mormon Temple.Here for a leisurely vacation? Las Sendas, The Legacy and Ocotillo are just a few of Mesa's premiere golf courses. Shop til you drop, at Fiesta Mall or Mesa Riverwalk. Take in dinner or a show at Rockin R Ranch, Broadway Palms Dinner Theater or downtown Mesa's very own Mesa Arts Center.No matter how you choose to spend your day, you can 'rest assured' the newly renovated Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the place you'll want to return to, each evening. Take a dip in Mesa's largest outdoor pool with waterfall. Enjoy American and Asian/Mexican Fusion cuisine, in Redstone Grill or dive into one of our espresso-colored Thomasville Furniture chairs and indulge in a cocktail of your choice. Make it Mesa-make it Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler Hotel Mesa
- Holiday Inn Mesa
- Mesa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler Arizona