We obtained this Holiday Inn through Hotwire, a "blind" service, so we didn't have a choice of specific hotels. But we felt we lucked out, and that the $66 price (plus taxes and fees) was a good value. Lots of convenient parking. Spacious, attractive lobby. Front desk people were friendly, and very helpful. All rooms are non-smoking and ours was spacious, clean, comfortable, and well lit. Bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was modern and roomy. The free internet was fast, reliable, and easy to log onto. It had a nice frig and microwave. Free in-room coffee maker w/coffee. The maids were really friendly, and really wanted to please us; an example: there was a pretty nasty tobacco smell in the hallway near us. When we told them about it, they immediately located the offending room (occupants had already checked out) and they took steps that nearly immediately killed the odor. Heavy smoking in a non-smoking room isn't something the hotel can control, but the staff really jumped to solve it.
We didn't take advantage of the many other amenities here, however, the exercise room was large and seemed to have a lot of equipment. Nor did we use the business center nor the pool area which a lot of other reviewers have already commented on. We did have breakfast in their restaurant; originally, we were going to go out but when we looked at the menu in our room, the prices were probably about what we would have paid elsewhere. Not bad for a hotel restaurant. The food was very good (we both had the stuffed French toast). Julie, our waitress, was very friendly and outgoing with a great smile, and offered wonderful service. Even volunteered to add a coffee-to-go before we left, which we took her up on. So you should ask for her, for a fun breakfast experience. And she's pretty too, gotta add! They're open for other meals, but we left Mesa right after that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the city's best kept secret, the newly renovated Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites-Mesa, Arizona. Ideally situated off US Highway 60, your stay with us will put you directly in the backyard of both Phoenix and Scottsdale. In addition, you'll find yourself simply a stone's throw away from Tempe, Gilbert and Chandler, via either Interstate 10, State Highway 101 or 202.Our neighbors include Boeing, General Dynamics, Caterpillar, Intel, Siemens, Motorola, Empire Southwest, P&H Minepro, Esurance and General Motors, making us the business traveler's hotel of choice! Take advantage of area attractions, such as: Hohokam Stadium (home to the Chicago Cubs Training Camp), Arizona Museum of Natural History and the Mormon Temple.Here for a leisurely vacation? Las Sendas, The Legacy and Ocotillo are just a few of Mesa's premiere golf courses. Shop til you drop, at Fiesta Mall or Mesa Riverwalk. Take in dinner or a show at Rockin R Ranch, Broadway Palms Dinner Theater or downtown Mesa's very own Mesa Arts Center.No matter how you choose to spend your day, you can 'rest assured' the newly renovated Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the place you'll want to return to, each evening. Take a dip in Mesa's largest outdoor pool with waterfall. Enjoy American and Asian/Mexican Fusion cuisine, in Redstone Grill or dive into one of our espresso-colored Thomasville Furniture chairs and indulge in a cocktail of your choice. Make it Mesa-make it Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler Hotel Mesa
- Holiday Inn Mesa
- Mesa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler Arizona