We just left the Holiday Inn Mesa this morning - and what a nice hotel it was! We were in the area visiting friends and it was perfect for us.
The location is very convenient and backs onto 60. We were given a suite room in the building at the back and we were too jetlagged from London to worry about potential road noise. We had no trouble sleeping at all and the minimal noise did not bother us either night.
The pool was a standard pool made "exciting" for my 6 year old as it had a little waterfall bridge you could swim under. The room itself was clean and roomy with a separate room with a sofabed for my son. I had asked for the sofabed to be made up upon arrival and it wasn't; one phone call and literally 4 minutes later housekeeping was there and sorted it. The staff throughout the hotel were very friendly and all said hello. Check in and check out were extremely efficient.
And the price? Unbeatable. $59 USD per night for all 3 of us in a suite room. Amazing!
If I was super picky I'd say the bathroom was a bit dark, and that it could do with a bit of an upgrade, but we slept well in comfy beds (main goal in getting over an 8 hour time change) and enjoyed a few nice swims in the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the city's best kept secret, the newly renovated Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites-Mesa, Arizona. Ideally situated off US Highway 60, your stay with us will put you directly in the backyard of both Phoenix and Scottsdale. In addition, you'll find yourself simply a stone's throw away from Tempe, Gilbert and Chandler, via either Interstate 10, State Highway 101 or 202.Our neighbors include Boeing, General Dynamics, Caterpillar, Intel, Siemens, Motorola, Empire Southwest, P&H Minepro, Esurance and General Motors, making us the business traveler's hotel of choice! Take advantage of area attractions, such as: Hohokam Stadium (home to the Chicago Cubs Training Camp), Arizona Museum of Natural History and the Mormon Temple.Here for a leisurely vacation? Las Sendas, The Legacy and Ocotillo are just a few of Mesa's premiere golf courses. Shop til you drop, at Fiesta Mall or Mesa Riverwalk. Take in dinner or a show at Rockin R Ranch, Broadway Palms Dinner Theater or downtown Mesa's very own Mesa Arts Center.No matter how you choose to spend your day, you can 'rest assured' the newly renovated Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the place you'll want to return to, each evening. Take a dip in Mesa's largest outdoor pool with waterfall. Enjoy American and Asian/Mexican Fusion cuisine, in Redstone Grill or dive into one of our espresso-colored Thomasville Furniture chairs and indulge in a cocktail of your choice. Make it Mesa-make it Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler Hotel Mesa
- Holiday Inn Mesa
- Mesa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler Arizona