“Shut this place down please 2014.”

Knights Inn Mesa AZ
Ranked #45 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This place is nothing but bad the front office monkeys that run the place rude unprofessional to say the least and their groupies the staff-maids don't know what they do the rooms were
Very gross dirty and we
Had dirty towels the first night cockroaches every where the rude maids came took the towels in the morning the rest of my already paid stay another miserable week we never got anymore and they seem to have a problems when we asked if we could have some front office included.I started to wonder if they we the ones out partying all night in the parking lot
All night loud druggie
Hookers in and out doors all night Every night and unfortunately I stay there for some time and it was every night If I was the owner I shut my self down fire everyone and I mean everyone clean up the place and hopefully my name along with it . But it doesn't seem to bother this owner and its apparent by all his bad reviews and other peoples comments.not just my experience. but ooh so many. I even tryed to speak to the office and "purple haired" "head maid" about customer service they acted like I offended them and thats telling this experience nicely I am still confused about the police dept. That were for some reason there every day Never at night when the druggies I started to wonder if they were for am sure all the real customers demanding there money back because well I don't know maybe they were mad that they weren't invited to the loud all night parties but who cares not even the city seem to mind the going ons at KnightsInn right down town Mesa

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank andreabtk

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Dump. After electricity, it goes down hill. First room assigned was never cleaned. Second room had 5 tv channels. Other guests were assigned room keys access to my room. Has not been updated since 1975. Believe me i'm not picky, but this is ridiculous!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank InterlinerJimmy
Reviewed 3 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
2  Thank Yepper6
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I stopped here, figuring to get a inexpensive place to stay. I had a coupon for the room which gave me a set price, I thought. I found out this place tacks on a $3.00 plus the cost given on the coupon. After paying, I was given a remote for the TV in the room. I could not get it to work with the TV. I took the remote back. It was taken into a back room, and I was again given a remote, not sure if it was the same one or not, and I still could not get it to work with the TV. I took it back, and was given another remote, which I could not get to work. I took that back and demanded another room, which I got. It had no table or chair. I did not complain, I was tired. I was able to use the remote in this room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank dcksnhere
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I would have given this a zero (or even negative) if I was able to. The first problem was the fact that they would not give us the room for the price we had listed. When we got to the room there was a roach in the bathroom, and the room did not look clean at all. We asked for a different room where there were even more roaches all over the walls. We immediately grabbed our stuff and got out of there. The woman behind the counter was very rude and looked very confused as to why we wanted our money back and wouldn't stay there when there were roaches all over the place. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! In addition, to confirm the other comments, there were lots of people hanging around the parking lot/rooms which did look like they were upstanding citizens.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nyla_RK
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed previously at the Travelodge on same street at Country Club. Breakfast choices here poor and untasty. Room loud AC and non-working TV. Got another room with even louder AC but the small TV did have a control. Headboard fell off of one bed. Just not clean like we're used to. Needs repainting and replacement of fixtures and furniture. Not friendly. I wouldn't be either if I had to work there.

Room Tip: To get a 'good room' go to another place.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank OregonLogger
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Was there in November 2013. I stayed here to save money - wish I'd NEVER done that!!!! The shower stall was very very small and I'm not big!! Could not even lean over to shave legs. THe beds are old and gross, the sheets are old and gross! Had the kitchenette LOL No utensils, nothing! No place to sit in the room. Very small rooms. Just nasty.

The A/C is right above the headboard, it's very loud and you can't hear the TV because of it. Oh and did I say it didn't cool off good? Flat pillows.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo