What a train wreck! I admit, I was sucked in by the price but it wasn't worth it. The carpet wasn't vacuumed well, the AC wouldn't keep up with cooling the room, the "non-smoking" room smelled of cigarettes, the blanket had cigarette holes burned through it, there was only 1 towel I the room to share with my wife, the TV channels were not much more than static, and the bed was very uncomfortable. We were going to stay 2 nights but the following morning I went to the front desk to cancel my next night stay. I advised the desk of the problems and they simply said "Sorry".
At least I got my money back for the night I canceled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Mesa North is only a short drive to Mesa Gateway Airport or Sky Harbor Airport, Fiesta Mall, and Sunsplash. Select rooms include micro-fridge units, and all rooms include Wi-Fi. Enjoy our outdoor heated pool. Premium WiFi -$4.99 Basic Wifi: $2.99 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Mesa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Phoenix Mesa - Country Club Dr Hotel Mesa
- Motel 6 Mesa North Arizona
- Motel Six Mesa
- Mesa Motel 6
- Mesa Motel Six