Motel 6 Mesa North
US$122
US$101
Marriott Hotels
US$77
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$77
Ramada Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$74
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$65
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Bed was improperly made; bedspreads had cigarette burns; phone and remote control were dirty and sticky; noisy fans; very dirty outside entry area and sidewalk to rooms.
I travel with my dog and find these Motels to be accommodating, fairly clean and reasonably priced.
Worst Motel 6 I've ever stayed in.
New manager was eager to improve facility and hopefully he will make changes.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Bev R
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed in this motel from Sat/Sunday. Apparently they always sell out in the weekend so they raise the price quite a bit. We arrived at 5.30 pm, in the middle of a rainstorm. Just as we arrived, the maids started pushing the trash cans & room service carts around, blocking the way. What motel has the room service clean up the rooms while the new guests are arriving? The maids were unfriendly and unprofessional. The beds were terribly uncomfortable and the windows couldn't be opened. Two small towels for the whole room, which was very small. Will not stay there again, ever.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guest_0403
Reviewed 4 October 2013

N33 23.353 W 111 50.284
10/1/13

Motel 6 Mesa – Country Club Dr. #0378
We have stayed at this motel a few times over the past year. Most have been OK but the last two times it has been going downhill. Our last stay on 10/1/13 was a nightmare. It started out with lots of people standing outside talking very loud until about 11:PM. One group went upstairs with more loud talking walking very hard and slamming of doors. Now this was above us about two rooms down. Next was about 2/ AM someone in the same area started something that sounded like a motorcycle or race car. This went on for about 45 min’s. All was good until 5/ AM when the people above us two rooms down started yelling at each other again, walking hard and slamming doors.

There is no way the office could not have heard the first group talking or the motorcycle or race car running at 2: AM. When we checked out we brought this to the girl’s attention.

Years ago we would stay at the Motel 6 on Main St. Mesa until it got so bad that we moved to this one. There is something about the neighborhood. There is another Motel down on Country Club and Main that keeps the lobby doors locked.

Emry & Virginia

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emry L
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Mesa North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Emry,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The noisy conditions you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our Guest Relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

What a train wreck! I admit, I was sucked in by the price but it wasn't worth it. The carpet wasn't vacuumed well, the AC wouldn't keep up with cooling the room, the "non-smoking" room smelled of cigarettes, the blanket had cigarette holes burned through it, there was only 1 towel I the room to share with my wife, the TV channels were not much more than static, and the bed was very uncomfortable. We were going to stay 2 nights but the following morning I went to the front desk to cancel my next night stay. I advised the desk of the problems and they simply said "Sorry".

At least I got my money back for the night I canceled.

Room Tip: Don't try to save money by staying here, it's not worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dale R
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Mesa North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear Dale R - Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced as a result of the bedding conditions, carpet cleanliness, odor and bed comfort issues you encountered in your room. The issues you experienced are certainly not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Checked in on Thursday July 4th, front desk clerk was okay. Went to my room and there was NO remote for the TV, was a regular queen room NOT a deluxe as I had booked online, only had 1 towel, hand towel, and washcloth (but booked 2 adults), my sons keycard didn't work so he went to have it rekeyed but because his name (he was the 2nd adult) was not on the room she would NOT rekey his key and he was out in 100 degree weather from midnight -5am when I returned to the room!!!!!!!! Then the next night my car was ransacked and even though there was security and a high presence of Mesa PD the thief was able to get away with my registration and insurance cards!!!!!! Hmmmmm something doesn't smell right because my car was in the view of not 1 but 2 cameras (that they said only the police could view BUT DIDN'T)!!!!!!
Will I stay at this motel again......ABSOLUTELY NOT. Overall score : 2