The hotel itself was okay for a budget motel. The furnishings were in decent shape, the TV and A/C worked, and the bed was comfortable. The carpet was visibly damp near the bathroom. I guess the previous guest didn't know how to operate a shower curtain.
The neighborhood around the hotel seemed iffy to me. Lots of strip malls with vacant stores, lots of paycheck cashing places. But it was some of the other guests that made me uneasy. A couple of young guys were loitering on the second floor balcony, watching each guest come and go. Late at night they got rowdy, yelling at friends and slamming doors. Fortunately I was so tired from hiking that I fell asleep despite the noise, but I was jolted awake at 2:30 am when a girl screamed something right outside my door. Overall I just didn't get a warm, fuzzy feeling from the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Mesa North is only a short drive to Mesa Gateway Airport or Sky Harbor Airport, Fiesta Mall, and Sunsplash. Select rooms include micro-fridge units, and all rooms include Wi-Fi. Enjoy our outdoor heated pool. Premium WiFi -$4.99 Basic Wifi: $2.99 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Mesa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Phoenix Mesa - Country Club Dr Hotel Mesa
- Motel 6 Mesa North Arizona
- Motel Six Mesa
- Mesa Motel 6
- Mesa Motel Six