Saguaro Lake Ranch was the best place we have ever stayed at! When we "get away" we want to GET AWAY!! We were only in Phoenix for a short weekend trip, just needing to get away for a couple days. This was the perfect place to go!! John, Sean A'lee and all the staff were fantastic even before we arrived. Emails and phone calls before we arrived assured me that we were going to be well taken care of. Because of our late arrival at the ranch (midnight) John gave us his cell number to make sure that we were able to contact him in case of trouble. Everywhere you go on the Ranch you are greeted by name. You don't realize what a difference that makes until you experience it! The breakfasts were amazing! Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and homemade treats (waffles, pancakes, coffee cake) fresh fruit, oatmeal. Its a wonder that I can still fit my jeans!
The best part though is the ranch itself! Peace and tranquility! The rustic cabins were warm and inviting. I was so quiet at night. No traffic! Noone walking past your room! No hotel doors slamming! Just quiet! Sitting by the pool or on your front porch you are looking at birds and the cliffs and nature not traffic and freeways! Heaven!
I hope to make it back to Saguaro Lake Ranch for a longer visit in the near future. Its the perfect place to get away from it all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Tonto National Forest along the banks of the Salt River, this historic guest ranch boasts rustic 26 cabins. An outdoor pool offers views of the Goldfield Mountain Range.Featuring traditional Western décor, each cabin comes with a private bathroom. With no TVs or phones, all cottages offer a place to kick back and relax.Guests are welcomed in the main lodge complete with a stone fireplace and wagon wheel lights. Breakfast is served in the dining room featuring a real Saguaro skeleton.Guided horseback riding is available from mid-October to early May. Kayaking and river tubing are available from May to October. Hiking and bird watching are available year round.Saguaro Lake Ranch is located 15 miles from Mesa in the Tonto National Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saguaro Lake Ranch Hotel Mesa
- Saguaro Lake Hotel
- Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch Mesa, Arizona