I booked this ranch based on reviews I saw on Trip Advisor. My friends and I were pleasantly surprised and could not have been happier with the atmosphere, location, the manager, John and his wife!
Our cabin was located near the river below the dam. We were entertained by the beautiful wildlife around us. The red rock mountains to the south were magnificent and the sunsets amazing.
If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful setting to unwind, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Tonto National Forest along the banks of the Salt River, this historic guest ranch boasts rustic 26 cabins. An outdoor pool offers views of the Goldfield Mountain Range.Featuring traditional Western décor, each cabin comes with a private bathroom. With no TVs or phones, all cottages offer a place to kick back and relax.Guests are welcomed in the main lodge complete with a stone fireplace and wagon wheel lights. Breakfast is served in the dining room featuring a real Saguaro skeleton.Guided horseback riding is available from mid-October to early May. Kayaking and river tubing are available from April to October. Hiking and bird watching are available year round.Saguaro Lake Ranch is located 15 miles from Mesa in the Tonto National Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saguaro Lake Ranch Hotel Mesa
- Saguaro Lake Hotel
- Saguaro Lake Guest Ranch Mesa, Arizona