“Lucky Us”
Review of Lucky Lou's

Lucky Lou's
Ranked #47 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is the place to go for good food and fun people. It's an adult place so I wouldn't bring kids unless it was for lunch.

Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Saturday night prime rib is excellent, big enough to share. Live the fish & chips but should come with an extra piece of fish. Love the cole slaw, wish would give larger portion. Staff is very capable. Gets crowded during Happy Hour.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

This small and very friendly bar has a typical American food menu which is prepared rather exceptionally. My husband chose one of his favorites - pulled pork BBQ sandwich and he pronounced it excellent. I chose the chicken wrap which was perfectly seasoned and very fresh tasting. For a side, I had their specialty, the red cabbage slaw. I found it too spicy (and I am usually not averse to spice, but I was pleased that it wasn't smothered in fattening dressing.

We both appreciated the very large water glasses.

1  Thank Tucs0nhiker
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stop there after our golf games, great service always friendly staff food is the normal bar food but goes good with a cool one

Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

This is our local bar/grill. We eat here a couple times a month. Great food, drinks, & wonderful staff. Its our "Cheers". The burgers are great! I highly recommend the one with blue cheese & bacon! Yum. The veggie wrap is very good too. Best part? For a dollar more upgrade to the tater tots! Don't bother with any of the grill chicken dishes tho, unfortunately it's always under seasoned & bland.

1  Thank CMBlaker