“Absolutely Fantastic Korean Food”
Review of Hodori Restaurant

Hodori Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 941 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Korean
Mesa AZ
“Absolutely Fantastic Korean Food”
Reviewed 21 September 2009

A friend of ours took us to this restaurant to try. We had never been to an authentic asian quisine restaurant before and I was slightly skepticle,but was I ever suprised. From the time you step in the door,you are immediately greeted and seated. Looking at the menu I thought the prices to be a little on the high side,but when the arrived I found that the amount of food that came was well worth the price. I was amazed at the amount of business they do.When we left we walked by another restaurant next door that had absolutely no business. I think that says alot about a place. I am already planning my return trip.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“We ate here last night for the second time - it was fantastic! The Bulgogi was out of this world. The Bibambap was...”
Reviewed 16 July 2008

We ate here last night for the second time - it was fantastic! The Bulgogi was out of this world. The Bibambap was good - not outstanding, but ok. Most of the clientèle were Korean, which always seems to be a good sign.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook