All reviews spa area surrounding area is place to stay taxi tucuman lobby
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms are hard to fault. Modern quiet and very comfortable. No plugs for the sink or bath and the radio doesn’t work otherwise very good. Location is strange. A good 20 mins walk to the plaza. Security is poor as full access from car park and lobby to guest floors. Plenty of parking and some restaurants nearby. Good staff. Doesn’t feel like a hotel as integrated with a casino in the lobby area. Feels more like staying in an apartment but ok

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2017

This hotel is a joke when it comes to getting something as simple as your receipt for the duration of the stay. I have asked for receipt 5 times. Opened a guest relations request with Hilton who have sent inquiries directly to the hotel. All they do is try to upload to the "past stays" on the Hilton web portal -- which does not work!!! Again, this is very simple ..email the receipt!

I stayed only a week starting Nov 9 Extremely poor customer service.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Diego C, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Tucuman, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Mr. Terry S.

We want to apologize for the delay with the receipt; It was sent yesterday.

Happy holidays!

HGI Team

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This is my 13th week in the hotel, I'm staying here from May. During the entire time the laundry service is working hardly. Many times it's in delay with 1-2 days, the room service ALWAYS forget to leave a laundry list after everyday cleanup. Eve if I request one paper, they never come and bring it. So I wrote a list by my own. Today in the end of the I found that my laundry wasn't picked up. They left a fancy paper where they stated that I should use the official laundry list..... Which they never provide...... I've been traveling around a world for 4 years and I have never seen like this.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter which room you choose, laundry service will be ridiculous.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
ManuelCRamirez, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Tucuman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Zadori, thanks for leaving your comment. We regret the inconvenience during your stay We hope to welcome you in another opportunity to experience the Hilton experience again.
We will be working to improve our service, taking into account your feedback.
Best regards

Reviewed 17 June 2017

My flight from Salta to Buenos Aires was cancelled late at night. The only alternative to keep the B.A. appointment was a three-hour taxi-ride through a driving rain storm for an early flight from Tucumán the next morning. How to find a hotel in a taxi at night with no exisitng reservation? Mobil apps to the rescue. Found the Hilton Garden Inn, made and confirmed the reservation by phone. The real shock came when our driver stopped at the door of this exquisite hotel after midnight. The receptionist had the reservation on had, and handed us the key to a beautifully apportioned room. He even provide the necessary electrical adapter so we could recharge our depleted phones. This is a very well managed, impeccably clean hotel in the center of the business district of Northern Argentina's primary commercial city. At 5:30 AM, our host had the taxi waiting at the door to connect us to our morning flight. Excellent service and very reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
ManuelCRamirez, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Tucuman, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Jerry, we are pleased to hear that we have been able to help you solve your problem. It is a pleasure for us to know that he liked our hotel and that he could rest.
We hope to see you again soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Been staying here now for almost 4 weeks (business trip), and I'm planned to stay another 4-5 weeks.
Rooms are fresh, clean and quiet. Hotel amenities are good.
Sufficient gym, spa area and an outdoor pool.
The hotel restaurant serves good food, and there is a calm and relaxing lobby bar for lighter meals and drinks.
If you enjoy gambling, there is also a nice and quiet casino in a separate part of the hotel building, so it won't disturb you.
The area just outside the hotel offers an indoor play area for children, a sports bar/restaurant, a nice coffee bar and another high quality restaurant. So there is plenty to choose from.

The staff is friendly and professional.
Had a minor incident in the beginning of my stay, were laundry service took some time.
But after pointing it out, the hotel management handled it very professional and saw to that it improved.