“Great dive outfit, so helpful and friendly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scuba Duba

Scuba Duba
Ranked #4 of 23 Tours in Puerto Madryn
London, United Kingdom
“Great dive outfit, so helpful and friendly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

All the prices in puerto madrone are the same so best to go with a fun relaxed and friendly company, scuba Duba are just that. Julieta and Julian speak good English and made our diving with the sea lions a magical experience we will never forget.

Visited November 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great AOW COURSE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

These guys were awesome, my advanced course was such good fun and by doing it in such cold, dark water I really did learn all my skills. Water was bloody freezing but the sea lions more than made up for it. Plus we had great fun each evening sinking a few beers and bbq inn with our instructors and course mates. Really friendly guys, good equipment and the right attitude to diving.

Thoroughly recommend to any one wanting to dive around this part of the world.

Visited February 2013
Cape Town Central, South Africa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Sea lions, shallow reef and wreck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Great staff, good gear and standard prices for Puerto Madryn (the diving in this town is pretty pricey) - thoroughly enjoyed three dives with this operator. Friendly and personable people with lots of local knowledge and the ability to make you feel extremely well taken care of. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ingrid S
South America
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great experience on the right day.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

We went on two different days, the first day there were many many sea lions and the experience was wonderful. The second day there were fewer sea lions but still worth doing. Be aware that there is much waiting on the boat and that if you decide not to dive before snorkeling you will be waiting while everyone else does. (This did not make me happy and I was not advised of this before going.) But none the less the staff was very nice and professional, and the experience was one that will be remembered for a life time.

Visited January 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Excellent diving trip with sea lions and whales”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2012

I did the dive with sea lions and I have to say that it surprised me positively. We spent around 45 minutes in the water and during that time I saw all the time sea lions swimming around us. They came really close and when you gave your hand to them they bit it gently like dogs. The best moment was when one sea lion swam against my chest and I was able to hug it about 15s before it decided to leave. We left in the noon from the center of Puerto Madryn and came back around three o’clock so I still had time to take shower and change clothes before my bus left to El Calafate (4pm). During the 30 min boat ride the to each direction we saw about 6 whales. More than I saw a day before in the whale tour in Puerto Pirámides. The closest one hung out with us about 5 minutes and was right next to the boat. We were almost able to touch it. First I thought that the price of the dive is too high (750 pesos) but after the hug of the sea lion and all the whales that we saw I was sure that it was worth it. So if you know how to dive, you shouldn't skip this.

Visited November 2012