“Lifetime experience!”
Review of Scuba Duba

Scuba Duba
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Snorkled with sea lions in their natural habita. Amazing! Great guys who made everyone enjoy, including a few of us who were very uncomfortable in the beginning. What an adventure! You can snorkle for 850 pesos if you pay in cash. You can buy video and pics for 200 pesos. They were awesome!

1  Thank Malene2014
"video"
in 6 reviews
"safety"

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Hi Everyone, Im from Ireland.
After arriving in Puerto Madryn, I shopped around a lot to see the best deals and the best course available to aquire my very first open water diver license. I had never done diving before! In the end, I chose Scuba Duba because it was recommended to me by a friend. I took 5 days to complete the course including, classes, 4 pretty amazing dives!(2 on a platform out to sea and the 2 from a boat to 2 different shipwreck) and on the last day even manage to see a sea lion 18 metres below sea level!

And I have to say after spending a whole week with the Scuba Duba Team I really enjoyed the experience, especially the friendly atmosphere they created around the course with a high degree of professionalism and years of experience. I didn't just pass the open water diver license but they have managed to transmit their passion to me of their wonderfull scubaduba world!

Their is no doubt that I would strongly recommend Scuba Duba for anyone, at any age and for any diving activity! you will have a great time, learn a lot about diving, make some friends and see amazing things! and I will be back!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I went snorkling with scuba duba at the sea lions spot. As far as i can tell they offer the same package and service and prices as the other companies. Everything went easy. Only thing i want to point out. Do not bother to waste your time posing for pictures, rather use it to look for sea lions. They do not tell you (unless you ask) that you have to pay 25 us dollars to actually get yout pictures. I would not call that coustumer oriented. But that is theirs to decide, just would have liked to know before hand.

2  Thank anotheradvisor14
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The folks at Scuba Duba are a friendly and chilled out bunch. They are knowledgeable and gave really good service. On the boat, basically I just had to put my arms through the BCD and they did the rest, right down to putting on the fins for me!