This hotel was way to over priced for the cost. Once I arrived in country the service was pretty good, but I tried on multiple occasions to contact the hotel before arrival and the service was horrid! The place was a little run down, they carpets needed to be cleaned, the sheets and linens updated and the television has little signal. Although the hotel claimed to have wi-fi our room was too far from the signal to actually get it so if we wanted to get online we had to sit in the hallway. The pool hours sucked and is not more than 3 feet deep, and the "hot tub" and swimming pool are exactly the same temperature. I have stayed in many South American hotels and all in all this one was fair. It is a South American hotel trying to be great but falling short in so many ways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in the city, opposite to the sea and a few minutes of Peninsula Valdés, Australis Yene hue, means place of whales in the Mapuche language.It is built on a land of 1000 m2 and posses 11 floors to favour the best views, 71 rooms, a complete SPA, a thematic tango restaurant and conventions rooms.Of category 4 start superior, this hotel offers the most sophisticated hotel for this tourist destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Australis Yene hue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Yene Hue Hotel Puerto Madryn
- Australis Yene Hue Puerto Madryn, Argentina - Patagonia