“Great setting but terrible service and average food”
Review of Cerveceria Blest

Cerveceria Blest
Cuisines: German, Hungarian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cerveceria Blest is the first Brewpub in Argentina , we elaborate beer since 1989. We have 9 styles of beer and also manufacture artisanal cider . Our Beer Stout was first developed in Argentina . To accompany our delicious beers full of history.
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This restaurant looks great and it is enjoyable to sit there but that is where it stops. The service is terrible! the waitresses are hopeless, you sit for ages with no menu, then you have to get one yourself, then sit for ages waiting to place an order, then sit for ages waiting for food, then sit for ages waiting to re-order drinks, then sit for ages waiting for the drinks, then sit for ages waiting for the bill! The pizza was so average, not good at all. There is a kids play area in the corner and it is great but when we asked if we could eat at the tables by the playarea we were told no! how stupid is that! The outdoor seating area is nice but people are allowed to smoke there, which sucks! Also, when you go into the shop the staff watch and follow you like you are a thief, made me feel terrible and and I left without making a purchase. I wouldn't go back here, there are plenty of other great restaurants to go to in Bariloche.

1  Thank Netty2010
There are newer reviews for Cerveceria Blest

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Great food, great beer, interesting and fun atmosphere! My husband and I went for dinner during our honeymoon stay in Bariloche, and it was a memorable time. Try one of the charcuterie platters!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Great atmosphere, great beer! We had the beer tasting plate, you get seven different kinds of beer to taste, it's great!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was very disappointed by the service and think the quality to price ratio is completely distorted. To make matters worse, I left my camera on top of our table and when I came back to get it, the waiter simply ignored me. When I insisted, he shrugged me off saying he didn't remember seeing a camera on the table as if I had made it up, but then told my husband that there was no camera on the table at all. I later tried emailing, facebook'ing, and messaging the bar to see if they had found the camera after cleaning up but never received a response, which is quite unprofessional. Needless to say I don't recommend the place!

Me quedé muy decepcionada con el servicio y la calidad / precio de la cerveceria. Para empeorar las cosas, dejé mi cámara en la mesa y cuando volví a el restaurante, el camarero me ignoró completamente. Traté de enviar correos electrónicos y mensajes en facebook para ver si habían encontrado la cámara después de la limpieza pero nunca me respondieron.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stopped by here for a late lunch/early dinner and loved the food. Generous portions, authentic German food and beers. Pretty gardens out front.