My sister and I are visting this hotel this week (July 10 - 17). Unfortunately the volcano has disrupted travel to Bariloche and on top of that, there is no snow so the ski resort has not opened yet. Lucikly there was snow last night that covered the mountain and hopefully snow today and tomorrow resulting in the chance the ski resort may open on Saturday! Aerolineas Argentina is flying into Esquel and busing people up to Bariloche. It is only about a 3 hr car ride so it really isn't bad. Somewhat similar to the situation in Banff Canada or most of the resorts in Colorado. But with all that said, the hotel owner, manager, staff and dog pacho have made our visit absolutely delightful! Our room has a fireplace, Direct TV, dry sauna, steam sauna and jacuzzi tubs so we have spa day everyday in our room. We had a spa treatments in our room a few days ago and I had the best stone massage. The resort is directly on the lake and you can walk on the shore. The pool is heated and we have thought about swimming followed by dry sauna by the pool, maybe tomorrow. The food at the resort is wonderful, you must try the lamb roll and ribs! We are heading up to the mountain today as you can take a gondola to the top to have lunch. I will definitely consider a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Luxury Lodge & Private Spa, built on the bluff of a cliff, delights with panoramic vistas of Lake Nahuel Huapi and the Andes mountains range. The lodge's wood and stone work is reminiscent of a small alpine village. The large balconies of each residence and suite are suspended over the bluff. Just below, the waves crash upon Playa Bonita and the sides of the cliff. The hotel's interior is just as unique. Total comfort is offered in the Private Spas that form part of each suite. One can choose between a dry sauna, a double jacuzzi with ozonetherapy and an LCD TV, a scottish shower, and a finnish shower with aromacolor therapy. Each of these options are integrated into each suite, allowing the guest total control over his or her relaxation. Charming is a place designed to astonish its guests with its beauty, luxury, tranquility, comfort, unforgettable views, and amiable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charming - Luxury Lodge & Private Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charming - Luxury Lodge And Spa
- Charming - Luxury Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche