“Cycling siete lagos”

Cordillera Bike Rental & Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Cordillera Bike we put all our effort into making sure you enjoy the bike ride of your life.We've got the bicycle for you according to your MTB experience; maps; and everything you might need for your trip.Our main aim is to share with you our two passions: Patagonia, and bicycles.We look forward to your visit! And if you've already met us, your opinion is welcome if it'll help us improve!
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Daniel organised everything brilliantly for us. Briefing, bikes, logistics... all superb. Highly recommended. Carolyn Iorwerth

CordilleraBike, Propietario at Cordillera Bike Rental & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review, Carolyn. It was my pleasure! Until the next time. :) Daniel

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"hostel"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We spent an excellent day with Cordillera Bikes. We chose an MTB excursion to the steppe region (Valle Limay), since we wanted to see different scenery than the hiking around Bariloche. The excursion was well coordinated, the bikes were in good condition and appropriately sized, and our guides were patient and encouraging. The route was challenging for us (athletic couple, but limited MTB experience), but we felt safe and supported. Would recommend!

Thank you very much for your review. As I told you during the tour, the steppe region is pretty and magic! I´m happy to know you spent a nice day. Gracias! Daniel

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Daniel took my 15-year-old daughter and me on a private 1/2 trip to Lake Guttierez region.
The scenery was beautiful and Daniel was very accommodating and friendly. Additionally, I was very impressed with the condition of the bicycles and the quality and maintenance of the bikes. It made for very easy shifting of gears going up and down the small hills It was a great way to see Bariloche and to get closer to nature.
I very much recommend this activity with Cordillera Bike Rental and Tours

Thank you very much Dan for your review. And I´m even more grateful for the help you provide us with our bureaucratic hassle. And your patient! Gracias. Daniel

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I ride a bike around 15hours a week, so it really bothered me when returning to the rental after sitting on a uncomfortable bike seat for 6 hours, the person in charge told me “that’s how bikes work”.
I know mountain bikes have hard seats, but since you are RENTING for tourists and not professional mountain bikers, you could easily offer thicker seats , even for an extra fee: I wouldn’t mind paying more for more comfort during such a long ride.
Otherwise the bikes are in very good shape and the ride around Circuito Chico is amazing. It’s a shame how common I get this “así son las cosas acá” here in Argentina.

CordilleraBike, Propietario at Cordillera Bike Rental & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

My name is Daniel and I´m the owner of Cordillelra Bike. First at all my apologies for the inconvenience with the seat and the answer you got from our personnel. We had a chat already. As a mountain bike guide I know the bike seats are not comfortable. On the other hand you are right when you say we" rent bike for tourists", including casual riders, city riders and pro´s. Thats why we have different kind of bike seats. May be, if you would realize the seat of your bike wouldn´t be the apropiate for you, we could change it, before leaving. I know, it is necessary some time to know it. Anyway, even if you are used to cycle for long terms and many days per week, at the end of the day, it hurts! Thank you for your review.