“Friendly Staff”

Cuadrante Sur Kayak Bariloche
More attraction details
Owner description: Half-day tours. All-day tours, overnight trips. Combined tours. Accesible tourism. Courses. This is an activity suitable for all the family.
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I got more than expected when using this company! They picked my friends and I up right from our hostel to drive us to the location. I thought I would just be put in a kayak when I arrived, but I was given gear and a brief lesson before entering the water. I was very nervous, but the staff made me feel safe and comfortable the whole time. We kayaked to a certain point, and then they gave us medialunas and mate (and cafe!)! We were allowed to walk the beach for a bit before heading back. The water was beautiful and it was well worth the money (it wasn't much either!)!

They are double kayaks though, so be prepared to share your experience with another person!

All reviews
"argentina"
"outing"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2013

The company provides all the equipment needed for a pleasant experience. (Thank goodness for the wind jackets as we would have been cold without them). Lake Gutierrez is very calm and the scenery is amazing. After an orientation, we got into our kayaks. Pablo stayed with us the entire trip, giving directions if needed. Pablo also gave us lots of information about the area.
We soon were completely relaxed and enjoying the amazing scenery. This was our favorite activity in Argentina! I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

The hotel in Bariloche recommended these guys for an afternoon kayak trip. We're so lucky they did. Pablo and Christian both took us (family of four with two teenage girls) on a fun kayak trip on Lago Gutierrez. The half way point was a beach landing where we had a picnic of medialunas (sweet croissants), hot tea and mate (the local beverage). We had a blast, and spent a lot of time getting to know our interesting guides, sharing stories and talking politics, religion, etc. Pablo is also a photographer who took some great shots for me on the way back (I didn't trust myself not to capsize!) One of the highlights of our trip. Thanks to both of you.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Being from a small island on the other side of the world, namely Cyprus, I very much appreciate the opportunity that was given to me to take part in one of your excursions, kayaking through the lake Gutierrez on a nice sunny day last October (2012). Our guide Pablo made it all more interesting in giving us interesting information on the lake itself, as well as, info on the flora and fauna of the surrounding pittoresque area. Moreover he took some memorable photos of me and my friends that will always remind us of this great experience. In the middle of the excursion we stopped and had some delicious medialunas with mate, coffee and tea resolving our queries on everything that we were told, enjoying the magnificent scenery! I would give this excursion a 5* rating and would definitely suggest it to everyone!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We spent a lovely afternoon kayaking with Pablo on Lago Gutierrez. We were given a great tutorial on kayaking before we set off. We kayaked for about 3 km along the lake and Pablo gave us interesting information about the area as we went. He took our camera for us and took lots of great photos of us kayaking. The break for refreshments was very nice and you could go swimming in the lake if you wanted to. We saw two types of eagles on our way back and the scenery during the whole trip was amazing. I'd highly recommend this trip and Pablo.