“Great food, excellent beer.”
Review of Cerveceria Manush

Cerveceria Manush
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Argentinian, Irish, Mediterranean, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed in Bariloche for 3 weeks, ate at a ton of restaurants, went to many cervecerias, and only wish that I had discovered Manush even earlier. Every meal I had was perfect and every one of their beers is excellent; it is even served at another bar in town. They also have a great happy hour deal. You must visit Manush if you visit Bariloche.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,985)

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We couldn't decide what beer to try first so we ordered samples of the 9 different beers they have meanwhile we ate the most amazing pizza (arugula and ham). Things got even better because the happy hour started right after so we were able to drink excellent local beer for really cheap price.
We had a great night!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

A wooden two storey house on one of Bariloche's downtown corners. The best non-industrial beer you can have, and a great virety also, one for each taste! The atmosphere is cozy, great music, great decorations. Definetly the place to go on a cold afternoon and enjoy their happy hour!

Chinchines!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is a lovely place to spend the evening drinking, eating and taking in the great ambience. If you like beer this is the place for you. Especially during their 2 for 1 happy hour specials. We liked it so much we went twice!

1  Thank gensta
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I ended up in Barloche on vacation without my wife. I was enjoying the rest but missing family members. I went to have dinner at this restaurant on a Sunday night. What a pleasant surprise it was. When I arrived the lower level was full of lively and vibrant people just having a wonderful time. I loved the feeling that I got. A waitress escorted me upstairs to the upper level and found me a nice table. Soon I was surrounded by more lively and happy customers. My waitress started me out with a superb beer. I ordered a pizza and it exceeded all expectations. I got the pleasant surprise of a second beer at 40% of the price of the first. I left the restaurant feeling full and happy. When in Bariloche please give these people a visit.