“Great veggie experience in Bariloche”
Review of Aashi, Almacen y Cocina Natural - CLOSED

Aashi, Almacen y Cocina Natural
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2014

One of the best vegetarian restaurants I have ever been to. I am not a vegetarian and the food was great, they have a really good menu with different and creative options for main dishes (quesadillas, crepes, stews, quiches, etc) and the desserts are incredible - the beetroot cake (budín de remolacha) is a must have! The staff is very friendly and efficient and the decoration is spot on. Highly recommended.

1  Thank lusochileno

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Thus restaurant is by far our favorite in Bariloche. It is a bit out of town, but well worth the trip and a perfect spot to re-fuel and relax after a mountain biking trip. My husband Is a serious carnivore, but thought the quesadilla was the best he ever had. Let me also say we have had many good ones to compare. The salad I ate was amazing and the ingredients picked right from the owner's garden. Our 3 year old gobbled up her pizza and side of fresh guacamole! We also came to buy fresh baked goods for the mornings and loved coming for the fresh smoothies. The menu changes every day, but there are a few staples like the salads, quesadilla, veggie sandwich (yum!) and pizza. the setting is a peaceful haven nestled in the woods. It almost feels like a tree house. The inside feels intimate with vibrant colors. It is such a happy, warm place. For summer days, there is a deck for outdoor seating. There is also a small store to buy baked goods and some local jams, honey, spices, even esential oils. We wish we could bring Aashi back to NY with us!

1  Thank Ameliasmom2014
Reviewed 30 November 2013

A very welcoming and cozy place with vegetarian food, a rare specialty in Bariloche, located at 500m from Laguna del Trebol, in a nice natural setting. The lunch menu is not very diverse there are about six main dishes to choose from but everything is home made and fresh. Nice choice of fruit smoothies. The place does breakfast and lunch. Very good attention and plenty of home made cakes to choose from either to eat in or take out. Various local produce on sale also. On nice days one can also sit outside on the deck.

1  Thank irinastanciu
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This is amazing vegetarian food! My boyfriend who is a hardcore carnivore loved it, I did even more so. Unfortunately it's only open for lunch really (10am - 6pm) and closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, but do make an effort to go, you won't regret it! For late breakfast eaters they do have a breakfast menu as well. I had the quiche, my boyfriend the quesilladas and both exceeded our expectations. Also it's inexpensive compared to other restaurants in Bariloche and for the standard of food. The side salad was the best we've had in weeks! Only the carrot cake was a little too dry for my liking. Will definitely try to go again before we leave Bariloche and highly recommend this cute, very pretty restaurant.

2  Thank flauschipoohbear
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This meal felt homemade, seriously. It was just right, light and savory. Mercedes (owner and chef) was very attentive and welcoming. It's worth the hike out of town!!

1  Thank NewYorkTravelMore