I attended the VI Southern Connection Congress at this hotel in Feb 2010 (unable to paste this date on review). The venue was a good one for biologists mainly from continents of the Southern Hemisphere. Breakfasts were of a high standard, but we had evening meals at other restaurants. There were good views of the Huapi Lake from the bedroom. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the Centro Civico and a few steps away from the main shops, from its windows you can contemplate the majestic Nahuel Huapi lake, the mountain slope and Victoria island. A stream runs through the hotel, which guests can see in the lobby stonewall. Wonder at how pure and crystal clear the water springs are that spring from the heart of the mountain. 161 comfortable rooms offer a spectacular view of the surroundings, plus one restaurant, lobby bar, health club with heated swimming pool, solarium, sauna and gym. next to the Tressor Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Panamericano Bariloche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panamericano Bariloche Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Panamericano Bariloche San Carlos De