We stayed in a one bedroom chalet with our toddler for five days. The accomodation was clean, comfortable and had a full kitchen for the price of a standard room in other upmarket hotels in Bariloche. The hotel facilities (garden, pool, playground) and breakfast were also good. They were not super-luxurious / brand new / ultra-charming, but everything we needed was there and was well kept. Location was also good, provided that you have a car (which is recommended for the region in general). Thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Huinid´s premium option: Villa Huinid Resort & Spa is located by Nahuel Huapi lake. Just 5 minutes away from downtown, surrounded by nature in a 17 acres terrain by Cerro Otto Hill. Amazing lake view rooms and cabins with exclusive access to Spa Bustillo. Our Resort Our 70 rooms and 21 cabins are designed to maximize silence and privacy, ensuring deep rest after a day of activities. Fully equipped rooms with Wi-Fi and minibars. Batistin Restaurant Our goal is to provide our customers a tasteful proposal that allows them to enjoy Bariloche through all their senses. A unique flavor fusion will accompany you through all your stay. Spa Bustillo Our Spa Bustillo offers in its 5400 sqm an indoor heated pool, hot tub, dry sauna and fitness center. Relax and enjoy one of our many massages or programs with incredible benefits for your health and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Villa Huinid Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Huinid Resort And Spa
- Villa Huinid Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Hotel Huinid