“Do you want cheese with that?”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of La Lechuza Pizzas

La Lechuza Pizzas
Ranked #36 of 119 Restaurants in El Calafate
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Do you want cheese with that?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

I know Italians love cheese but I have never eaten anywhere that smothers everything in the stuff like this place. I had a blue cheese pizza, which I could barely taste the blue cheese on because of the half inch of poor quality mozzarella smothered on top. My wife had salad which had more cheese than salad leaves on it. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE cheese but this place is ridiculous.
Edible if your hungry is the best I can say.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Ridgefield, CT
“Busy spot, good pizza, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

We went here one night for dinner. It is a popular local spot and was very busy but the tables turn over quickly so our wait was short. We shared a large salad and a pizza and both were quite good. Service was prompt and friendly. The one thing we were not prepared for was the table charge. For sitting at the table each person was charged a fee...this was not the tip. this happens a lot in Europe but we were not expecting here. Wasn't a problem; just wasn't expected.

Visited January 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“I Can cook better and im not italian.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

Ordered a upsala salad which had no fantasy at all just tomate, lettuce, chicken all in big chunks. Ordered lasagna which was completely covered with overly salted bolognaise sauce. There was water around my whole dish. Only the four cheese milanesa was ok.

Irvine, California
“good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

had really good pizza here with mushrooms and onions. reasonably priced with good portion sizes.

Visited February 2012
Vienna
“disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

After reading some good reviews, we went to this restaurant. The place is on the main street and was quite crowded. We were really disappointed by the food. We had some pasta (canneloni con pollo y lasagna de verdura). It was ok, but I would not order it again. Service was ok. I would not visit this place again. There are much better options in El Calafate.

Visited February 2012