My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and had a wonderful experience. The hotel itself is relatively new and beautifully constructed and decorated with South American art. The staff at the front desk were above and beyond helpful, with the type of personal service you can only get at a boutique hotel. We were given a welcome drink once we arrived and the staff also helped us book all our excursions and made restaurant recommendations. The suites are incredibly spacious and comfortable with all the amenities you need. We were able to cook meals in the kitchen and borrowed bikes to get around town. Breakfast was delicious every day. And the environment and views couldn't be better. We would sit out on the front deck or inside our room when it was too cold, and just enjoy the beauty of the lake and surrounding mountains. If you want a peaceful, relaxing time in El Calafate, this is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOS PONCHOS APART BOUTIQUE, is located at 2 km from the downtown of El Calafate, between steppe and glaciers. You can live a unique experience in our cozy rooms, decorated with Hispano-American art pieces that connect the guests to our cultural identity. From the ten wide and comfortable rooms you can enjoy the impressive view of the lake Lago Argentino and admire the beauty of the Patagonic skies. In Los Ponchos we work to make our guests feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Los Ponchos Apart Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Ponchos Apart Boutique Hotel El Calafate
- Los Ponchos Apart Boutique El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia