We stayed at Eolo for 3 nights in a luxurious room, with a great view on the mountains and the plains. The room was spacious and well furnitured with a great bed and a well equiped bathroom.
The dining room is facing Lago Argentino with great views at breakfast (sunrise) as well as dinner (sunset).
Quality of the food is great and so is the service.
Wifi works well.
Just be aware that they accept dollars only at the official rate.
The hotel is some 20 minutes away from El Calafate.
There are some nice walks from the hotel, but the best activity is obviously to visit the Perito Moreno glacier, a bit less than an hour from Eolo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit, Relais & Chateaux, is located within an "estancia" of 4,000 hectares (10,000 acres) between El Calafate, Argentina, and the Perito Moreno Glacier. With only 17 room, it offers the most exclusive accommodation of the area with a remarkably complete experience, affording a comfortable and luxurious window onto Patagonian life. Eolo.... Luxury of the simple thing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel El Calafate
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit - Relais & Chateaux El Calafate, Argentina