We stayed at Eolo in December 2013 during a trip of Argentina. This was a great location to travel around el Calafate. Each of the rooms has a fantastic view over the rolling valleys and mountains of Patagonia. The place is so serene that has an immediate calming effect on you. It is set out like a Ranch, with a relaxing living room, a library, bar area and beautiful patio to have a drink watching the sunset. The staff are fantastic - they provide you with plenty of information and help to arrange your activities. They also provide fantistic Packed lunches for your day trips. We were sad to leave, and I would definitely come back here again the next time I want to switch off from the world! I had a great Massage whilst I was here, every meal was fantastic and I got a couple of good tuns up and down the hills!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit, Relais & Chateaux, is located within an "estancia" of 4,000 hectares (10,000 acres) between El Calafate, Argentina, and the Perito Moreno Glacier. With only 17 room, it offers the most exclusive accommodation of the area with a remarkably complete experience, affording a comfortable and luxurious window onto Patagonian life. Eolo.... Luxury of the simple thing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eolo - Patagonia`s Spirit Hotel El Calafate
- EOLO - Patagonia's Spirit - Relais & Chateaux El Calafate, Argentina