This was the first hotel we stayed in on our trip to Patagonia. It set the high standard against which we measured the hotels we stayed in during the remainder of our trip. The hotel is simple, but is extremely clean, tranquil and comfortable. The decor is very remniscent of Patagonian culture. The breakfast is good (for an Argentinian breakfast) and is served in the hotel's tea house where you can also have dinner or stop in for tea and coffee. The hotel is also centrally located and you can easily walk to many places in town including the bus terminal. The best part of our stay was the welcoming, friendly and helpful staff. We were sad to say goodbye to them! The only down side to this place is the thin walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel and Te house, located in downtown El Calafate, has unique construction and decor details, and is surrounded by beauty of old poplars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hosteria Kau Kaleshen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hosteria Kau Kaleshen El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia
- Hosteria Kau Kaleshen Hotel