My boyfriend and I arrived in El Calafate by plane--but if you arrive by bus, it's extremely convenient because the hostel is a hop, skip & a jump from the bus station. The staff were very friendly and helped coordinate our excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier. We stayed in a private room, which felt like a little cabin and not the traditional room within a hostel. We really liked that "separate" feeling and felt like we had more privacy than in other hostels. The room was small but clean, cozy, and the shower had hot water and good pressure. I'd definitely stay there again if I went back to El Calafate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Javier and Veronica’s house is typical of Patagonia, and together with Estela take care of guests making them feel completely at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Albergue y Hostal Lago Argentino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergue y Hostal Lago Argentino Hotel El Calafate
- Albergue y Hostal Lago Argentino El Calafate, Argentina - Patagonia