Despite not the friendliest staff, the rooms are suites and therefore large and comfortable. I had a room to the back of the hotel. I would have preferred the front but they were all allocated. I thought that isn't a problem as I'm only there 1 night after all. All was fine till 2am when the most almighty noise came from a bar the other side of the road playing loud music till 6.
The breakfast wasn't very good. The wifi was ok. It is quite well situated to visit the Prison museum, and at the end of the shopping street.
The spa looked interesting but I didn't have time to check it out. The view from the top of the lighthouse was great too, which made me even more annoyed I wasn't in a room at the front because not only would I have not been kept up all night, the view of the port and the ships was great as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cilene del Faro Suites & Spa will not fall short of your expectations. We have a full range of services designed to make your stay a unique and unparalleled.From a complete living room, kitchenette and breakfast bar, to a classic bar atmosphere that will dazzle you with breathtaking views.We also invite you to enjoy our spa, where you will find a place to distension and relaxation.The hotel also has indoor parking, a business center with 2 PCs with internet access and Wi-Fi in all our facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cilene del Faro Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cilene Del Faro Hotel Ushuaia
- Cilene Del Faro Suites And Spa