This was the most home-from-home hotel on our 6 centre trip around Argentina. The staff were incredibly helpful and the rooms very comfortable indeed. They have an extensive DVD library if you fancy a night in with a film, and lovely views.
It is about at 10-15 cab ride from the centre of town, although having seen one or two of the down-town hotels I'm glad we stayed here. Taxis are easy to find and cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers...Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the timesAs a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia