We spent three nights in this lovely, homely and comfortable hotel. We were greeted by Ivan - friendly and helpful. The other staff were also excellent. Location for us was good as it was peaceful and the views from the hotel were second to none. The small lounge was also well received by us and the breakfasts were superb. We had dinner there one night and a lot of love and passion was put into the cooking - a slightly modern/European twist on typical Argentinian food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers...Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the timesAs a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia