We stayed at Tierra de Leyendas for the second time this month. First time was four years ago and ever since then, my now 10- and 12-year olds have been asking me to go back! You will instantly feel at home in this beautiful place, where owners and staff simply go out of their way to make sure you have a fabulous experience. I could only compare it to staying at a fantastic friend's place where they only interrupt your experience to make sure it is even better than it would otherwise be. Yes, it is outside the city, less than a 10-minute taxi ride (about usd5) but that just adds to the charm for me. Wonderful place to come back to after a day skiing/snowboarding and be welcomed by Sebastian's excellent home-made food. Even if you choose not to have dinner there, their super breakfast will impress you. Can't rave enough. Thank you, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created the place we would like to arrive at if we were travellers...Outside, we are surrounded by the purest views in South Patagonia.Inside, we enliven the rooms with myths and tales hidden in the timesAs a whole, a rustic style boutique hotel decorated with fine local materials, creating a warm and informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Tierra de Leyendas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra De Leyendas Ushuaia
- Tierra De Leyendas Hotel Ushuaia