This hotel is located at a very nice spot, nice views, friendly staff and many different activities available. When it comes to hotel amenities it seems like a far lower category hotel. Tennis courts are dangerous and poorly maintained, ski equipment is old and they just have old skis, nothing more. Gym equipment is mostly faulty and even staff recognizes that fact. Liquor is extremely overpriced too. Would look into other good options on the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a charming hotel surrounded by the woods. Estelar Paipa is located in front of the Sochagota Lake, the perfect scenario for upscale conventions in a relaxed environment, here everything is possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Estelar Paipa Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estelar Paipa Hotel And Convention Center
- Estelar Paipa Hotel Paipa
- Estelar Hotel Paipa