We stayed here for 4 nights in two separate rooms and had a great experience. The facilities were all very modern and clean and staff were helpful and friendly. The Eco aspect of the lodge is a focus but not pushy or limiting. The food on offer for breakfast and dinner were tasty and reasonably priced. Rooms were spacious and well-kept. Massages offered through the hotel were great and probably among the best valued in town.
Only issues were:
1. Location is a bit far from town. We had a car so it wasn't a big inconvenience for us but I could imagine some inconvenience for travelers having to wait for taxis or walk the 20 mins to downtown (esp if it was raining).
2. No safe/lock box in the room. We had no issues with valuables going missing but it would have provided peace of mind to have passports and cash locked up when not in the room.
3. Internet signal was weak in the back rooms nearest the river. Worked fine when wifi signal was strong enough but connection kept dropping. Much better when staying in a room closer to the router.
Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- your eco-friendly haven in beautiful and tranquil baños. la casa verde offers the perfect place to rest, relax and enjoy baños, in the safe area of town and in a sustainable and comfortable environment with amazing views from every room. included is: free drinking water, tea, coffee and chocolate, use of the fully equipped kitchen and an organic, buffet breakfast with fresh homemade sourdough bread, granola, fruit, juice and organic fair trade arabica coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Casa Verde- Eco Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Verde- Eco Hotel Banos