“Exelente comida y Servicio. Excelent food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #34 of 132 Restaurants in Banos
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, South American, Ecuadorean
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centreville, Virginia
“Exelente comida y Servicio. Excelent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

Durante mi estadia en Baños, comi dos veces en el restaurant Caña Mandur. La primera vez ordene locro de papas y un batido de mora y me parecio exquisito. La segunda vez pedi una trucha a la plancha y me encanto. La atencion y el ambiente del restaurant superan las expectativas de un cliente satisfecho. La ubicacion es tambien es buena y ademas muy conveniente ya que esta en el centro de Baños. Felicitaciones !

During my visit in Baños city, I ate twice at Caña Mandur restaurant. The first time I ordered a traditional soup wich is called locro de papas which is potato soup, I also ordered a shake of mora, I thought the food was delicious. The second time I ordered Trucha which is a type of fish and I was very satisfied. The service and athmosphere of this restaurant exceeded my expectations. The location is also great, which is in the center of the town. If you go to Baños you defenetely should stop to Caña Mandur. Congratulations.

• Visited January 2012