“Great vego food”

Ranked #25 of 135 Restaurants in Banos
Price range: US$4 - US$5
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Sativa Studio Cafe is a pottery studio and vegan cafe located in the heart of Banos city. Its a space where you can relax, enjoy a healthy and beautiful meal on handmade ceramic plates, drink organic homemade fruit wines, organic Ecuadorian coffee, or just hang out by the fireplace while sipping a hot cup of our organic herbal teas. The food is all vegan and delicious.
Sydney, Australia
“Great vego food”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

If you're vegetarian, definitely check this place out. I had the veggie burger with salad which was super healthy, an the coffee was also really reeally good!

• Visited July 2014

Quito, Ecuador
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A secret treasure in Baños”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I stumbled across this place, walked in and immediately felt relaxed. The food was incredible and fresh, don't be surprised to see the owner go into the garden in the back to hand pick your salad. I sampled the veggie burger and patacones, both extremely good and lovingly prepared. Also, the coffee is excellent too. I liked that the owners seemed to really care for the environment and I found them both to be friendly and easy to talk to. Thank you to you both! Shame i had to leave and didn't get to say goodbye in person. Take care :)

Banks, Idaho
“you could smell the sativa in the air”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

i had a drink here that was to die for i can't remember the name of it but it was oj with a touch of milk and some spices if you're there you will see which one it was. My friends had a spiced coffee that smelled terrific and the salad and tamales that I ate were well worth the money that i spent. All hand made and given that extra bit of love that all food deserves. The owners were really friendly and this place met all my needs for the day. Although they didn't have much of a selection all the stuff they had looked like it would be tasty. I'll be back for sure

Visited January 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Best in Banos, Ecuador!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The best part of Banos for me aside from the extraordinary scenery was Sativa Studio cafe...the owners Jesse and Cristina are an amazing people from the Caribbean and their restaurant is just as fantastic! The food is an once in a lifetime experience cause the ingredients are fresh grown and organic. You can taste the difference immediately which is the utmost quality and care going into every plate that is prepared to order very fresh upon ordering. Do not miss out on the coffee or probiotic drinks that are equally amazing as is everything here at Sativa Studio Cafe. This place is a must upon coming to visit here in Banos...Buen provecho : )

• Visited May 2014
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Fantastically Fresh Vegetarian/Vegan Food!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I ate here twice in my last two days in Baños and it was an amazing experience. I came here to relax, journal and draw in the laid-back atmosphere and enjoy some vegetarian food of the highest quality ingredients. I was delighted to have both the veggie burger and tamales over the two days and the salads were some of the freshest and tastiest I've ever had. The ingredients were picked immediately before placed on the plate! I tasted the care and love put into each dish! The Kombucha, Herbal Elixers, and Melomels were all amazing fermented, probiotic drinks that were exactly what I was missing from home. If you want to eat somewhere that is truly looking to care for our planet, and being mindful about our food and the healing power of good ingredients, than you should definitely come here! The owners are beautiful people and the Sativa Studio Cafe is the place to eat and relax in Baños!

• Visited March 2014